Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident we'll put on a show in this game. Villa are pretty much safe, Wigan won't win at the emirates so it should be a pretty entertaining open game. We've dealt with Liverpool, Tottenham and Man Utd recently pretty well, Villa aren't at the same level as those even if we know football doesn't work like that but i'm sure our boys will be confident and hungry to finish the job off. Lampard, Terry and Ba to start 100%

Oh gawd. Just bloody win this game so that we can feel a little more relax in the last game against Everton. So do not want the scenario where we have to win that game to finish in the Top 4. Please Chelsea. Please.. :cry:

P.S. Do note that this game is a lunch time kick off on Saturday.

Im going to this game. sitting with the home fans though. undercover blue and i will not be discrete!

would love to win, but i will also not be too bothered if we dont win because its Villa's last home game, and if they win they are deffo safe meaning there is potential for a pitch invasion which i would love to get in on!

as long as its not a draw ill be happy(ish) either way :)

Not looking forward to this, you just know it's going to be a nervous match with a late winning goal one way or the other and nothing like United's match against them which was over in 30 minutes.

he will rest MAZACAR for the EL final. you just know it

I'm having this feeling that Benitez will field a similar weak lineup here like the one he did in the away league game against Southampton. Then again, maybe it's because I'm just feeling pessimistic right now.