• Ba
    • Luiz(sub)
    • Ivanovic(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with this win we have our top 4 place secure, meaning we can play whoever we want against Everton, yes? Perhaps this could be the time for Ake to get a full PL game and a chance for Romeu to return.

what if sperms worlds best player monkey bale score 17goals in two games and we lose.lol

i was reading all spurs and other fans forum.o jeez its so funny...now they say cl is overrated lol.motd should be bluearmy for his confidence.:-)

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-other-matches-in-the-premier-league-thread.3156/page-102

Don't think the Spurs fans were happy at how the match unfolded today. :lol:

@The Mak, I see what you're doing there in the forum. :lol:

Fucking scum that lot. There's people who dislike John Terry and then there's these fucking idiots who actually get satisfaction seeing him down with a serious injury.

BlueArmy, on 11 May 2013 - 1:27 PM, said:snapback.png

There is only me who is seeing us winning this match ? 2-1 or 3-1

BlueArmy, on 11 May 2013 - 2:46 PM, said:snapback.png

You'll all feel ridicoulous when we'll win this one.Believe.

Posted Today, 02:00 PM

Here is it.Believe.

Proud of myself.

Hmm, now after reading some of the stuff the fans of the small cockbadged London club have written I'd take my time and watch their game against Stoke and hope the good ol rugby squad kick their arses hence crush their hopes of Arsenal fucking up against Wigan or/and Newcastle.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-other-matches-in-the-premier-league-thread.3156/page-102

Don't think the Spurs fans were happy at how the match unfolded today. :lol:

@The Mak, I see what you're doing there in the forum. :lol:

Seeing the Spurs fans delight turn into despair was priceless. Hope Arsenal beat them to a CL place & Bale FC leaves for pastures new...

Fuck some of our supporters don't deserve to call themselves that way. The man scores two goals, turns the game around, wins us 3 points and earns Champions League football for this club next season, becomes the greatest scorer of all times and God knows how many other things there are to be said ... yet there are people who will still find a way to criticize him. Fuck them. Eat your words now.

Frank should leave now by himself, even if they do offer him a contract. The man doesn't deserve some of the crap that has been said about him in the last year or two. Much like Didier.

Champions league for Chelsea, the record for Lamps.

On the downside the red card for Ramires (best big game player my ass) and possible injuries to Azpilicueta and Hazard.

Lamps, clearest MOTM ever.

His first goal was a really special, difficult strike but his amzing finishing did not let him down at all. His second was a great team effort.

Also important it was one of very few games where we stood up and turned a big game even though everything was going against us at first. the Benteke goal, the red card, cahill had scored and baker handled it, still ref saw nothing. TBH the red card for benteke was the turning point.

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=169362&start=1950

The Arsenal fans are, unsurprisingly, more relaxed about the game today than Spurs.

This is funny though.

Looks like Chelsea will be dropping points today

Don't jinx it m8!

Celebrating early! as the best that they can get from this game now is a draw unless a Villa player plays the fool and gets sent of.

The 1st and 3rd saying about were posted by the same member. :lol: