• Ba
    • Luiz(sub)
    • Ivanovic(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe it. He's done it! Frank Lampard is All-time leading Chelsea goalscorer and that too at a time when we most needed it. Top 4 secured. A Cup to win. Pumped Up for the last week of the season!
7m5v8OU.jpg
And how good is this picture btw

An absolutely appalling first-half and we were lucky Benteke got sent off, even though he should've gone in the first for the elbow and deserved his second. If he stayed on, we were fucked.

Again, the midfield was absolutely overran by Villa who deserved their lead. Our defence wasn't much better and Cahill was in Benteke's pocket until his red. Mata and Ba were varying degrees of anonymous, Luiz wasn't much better when he came on and Moses simply had his worst game in a Chelsea shirt.

Ramires was an absolute idiot. Yes he wasn't given much help but it was so obvious he was going to get sent off and he was the last person to see it. Such a low-IQ player who has great enthusiasm but no control over it at times.

But Lamps did what he does and got two goals that secured the win. Lampard the goalscorer was absolutely brilliant today. Lampard the midfielder was poor in the first-half and marginally better in the second. When Benteke broke for his first, he was about 30 yards behind him and the Villa midfield simply made him look old.

MOTM for me was Hazard by far. Set up both goals and was magnificent throughout, working his butt off until his injury. What seems to be becoming more obvious is that whist you can occasionally stifle Mata by crowding him out and not giving him much time, you simply can't stop Hazard without kicking him. He's an absolutely phenomenal player who is quickly becoming out most important player in tough games and 'easy' games.

So overall, shit but we did what we needed to. Now we can start enjoying Amsterdam and the ever-closer exit of Rafa. Thanks for getting us top four.....now leave.

I'm very happy for Lampard. But i really almost broke something till Benteke got sent off, why? because Lampard obviously wants to score and keeps going forward, then they break, Ramires makes a stupid tackle and exposes the entire defence. It kept happening over and over.

Everything changed when it became 10v10 though, superior quality showed and we deservedly got the win. So well done boys, and most importantly well done Lampard - he has a knack for scoring after i criticize him lol.

LAMAPRD 203! LAMPARD 203!! LAMPARD 203!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I CANNOT BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY BROKE THE RECORD!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

What a match! Full of dramas!

I doubted Lampard in the matchday thread and I just want to say, Sorry Mr. Chelsea Best Scorer, I was a cunt! a massive one for doubting you! LEGEND FRANK LAMPARD!!!!

Hazard motm for me if it's purely based on performance, unfortunately it seems like he won't make it to the Europa League final, MASSIVE SHAME, and we are going to struggle without him on the pitch.