Ferguson Retires - Moyes takes over

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I dislike the man, I have respect for anyone that can sit 26 years as a manager in a club.

That said, I am really worried this was to lure Mourinho to the club.

I actually called this in the beginning of the year subject to him winning the EPL but it's still a surprise. A true great, as annoying as he was at times, he will be missed :blink: I'd be worried if I was a United fan but it's scary timing with Mourinho practically free. Nonetheless, their is a lot evidence still linking us to Mourinho and moreover, Moyes to United.

1. My #MUFC source also tells me club's board has been in talks with Fergie's successor for some time. Rules out neither Moyes nor Mourinho.

2. Manchester United source tells me Sir Alex Ferguson's successor will be announced within days but has to resign from current role first...

Moyes is out of contract at the end of the season so can resign without consequence - in fact he'd go with Kenwright's blessing and their season is over in a couple of weeks.

Mourinho's contract situation is well-documented and there are millions of pounds at stake. He also has the Copa Del Ray final in 9 days against Atletico.

Sky Sports News just said he was in pole position. Money was going on him before this story broke, then it shifted to Mourinho as the 'less-informed' punters got money down and now more money has gone on Moyes as his price drifted.

I know, but Mou won't be confirmed in the next 24 hrs, so its only left moyes ans skysport has had often told things about ManUre that came out true, so it has to be Moyes in this case.

I never said it was Mou... so don't understand what you mean with youre reply...

I know, but Mou won't be confirmed in the next 24 hrs, so its only left moyes ans skysport has had often told things about ManUre that came out true, so it has to be Moyes in this case.

I never said it was Mou... so don't understand what you mean with youre reply...

I was agreeing with you that Moyes seems to be the favourite. :yes: