Ferguson Retires - Moyes takes over

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cunt, but legend to the game.

So many acheivements.

Finally we can stop hear him wanking on about like the old git that he is

What does this mean for Utd? Are they going to implode? I mean, not become a mid table team, but will they still be the force they have been over the many many years?

I'm actually wondering the same thing. Will they find a long-term manager right away or will they turn into something like us? Stability and fixed hierarchy in the club is what made them successful. No player, no matter how good, could off-set Ferguson's status.

Who in the world would think - "AWH YEAH!!! I'm gonna choose United over Chelsea/City because they have Moyes at the helm!!! :dance: " ?

Manchester United have just lost a huge X factor when it comes to signing players. Even if the biggest die-hard Chelsea supporter or Liverpool supporter was approached by either CFC or LFC AND MUFC, almost every time the idea of working under Ferguson would simply be too hard to pass up.

He is now history. Watch United take the AC Milan route.

SHIT SHIT SHIT... this news is worse than torres signing a 5 year extension... i simply knew that the JOSE to CHELSEA thing was going too smoothly and without any problems, it was just too good to happen... everything's gonna get screwed now...

anyways a great coach, and a true legend. things he has done with united are unbelievable. GOODBYE SAF.

In my opinion, THE greatest manager of all time. Everything he done was with Manchester United in mind. Dirty tricks, mind games, you name it. May have went about things the wrong way, morally, in years gone by but we have all erred at some point. Let he who is without sin, etc, etc.

He will take some replacing and I hope it is Moyes......because I have got an increasingly bad feeling about Jose going there. Hope to fuck it ain't true.

Wonder if TFSW will apply?

Good luck in all that you do Fergie. His wife is going to have the right hump, having that moaning old cunt hanging about the gaff every day :D

So many questions after this announcement...

their next manager?

Mourinho?

will the new manager cope with the massive pressure?

will star players be attracted to Man United without Ferguson?

and this one is really interesting - will Ferguson have any influence on the new manager? the way he works or whatever. just think back when Clough took over Leeds and the players were crying for the old Revie.

People seem to forget (or simply not know) that David Gill is also leaving. They. Will. Crumble.

Fergie isn't leaving. He will take up the role of Director and ambassador for the club!!