Chelsea Vs Wigan Athletic

DavidEU

What a fuckin mug you must seem now ?

heathercfc I back you 100% girl, I simply cannot believe the fuckwits here who confidently proclaimed a 2-0, or perhaps even 3-0 win tonight. Based on what exactly???Our demolition of the mighty Sunderland?, no, perhaps it was the ruthless way we despatched Boro eh? Dear god, Isnt about time you fucked off an supported Man Ure? Since Wigan have got Bruce, they have show time an time again they are nobodies mugs. We, on the other hand have constantly proved that we couldnt score in a barrel of fannies. So just what was the "easy" win based on? Fools fucking gold thats what.

Some of you still think we will turn over the bin dippers, erm, let me repeat myself for the "slower" members of this forum...BASED ON WHAT???????

Sorry, But I simply cant be hypocritical, Stupid, stupid people. No one smelling te nescafe yet?

Jesus CM, I'm pissed off too but don't you think you are lashing out a bit?

Before the match I fully expected us to beat Wigan, I knew we would play shit and it would be dire football as it has been for a while now, but I still expected us to at least scrape the three points.

Truth is based on our performances we should have been out of the title race and the champions league a long time ago but we aren't so I will still remain optimistic and hope we can take at least one trophy, however based on performance I think we will be trophyless.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using the Rolls Royce metaphor again. Grant has taken possession of a supreme piece of engineering . Fine it'll drive just as it was ..for a while..... Without maintenance and servicing it'll slowly get fucked.

btw Grants best quote ;

"I kept the good things, but changed the staff and the training, and we are moving forward. Almost all the players are better than they were and I am proud because it shows."

Did he seriously say that? I swear the guy must be replaying something else he has seen in his head over and over again rather than watching what Chelsea are doing.....could explain the constant vacant look on his fat ugly boat race.

And yes FB the Rolls Royce metaphor is exactely what I'm trying to say....although not very elegantly. I think the Rolls royce will drive to Moscow but god knows what will happen when we get there.

Edited by C'mon the chels

Jesus CM, I'm pissed off too but don't you think you are lashing out a bit?

Before the match I fully expected us to beat Wigan, I knew we would play shit and it would be dire football as it has been for a while now, but I still expected us to at least scrape the three points.

Truth is based on our performances we should have been out of the title race and the champions league a long time ago but we aren't so I will still remain optimistic and hope we can take at least one trophy, however based on performance I think we will be trophyless.

Am I going a bit over the top?? If I am then I humbly apologise. Personally, I dont think I am but if so then I'll apologise in hindsight I suppose.

Grant: "This is football though; when you don't score the other team does." LOL, Fucking genius.

Oh man... when you don't score then make sure you keep a 0 behind also. What a fucked up mentality by Grant :P That's probably the hole where our defense has gone.

Absoloutely pathetic performance.Wrong team selection from Grant(again).This oaf is getting more and more of an embarrassment.Why the fuck rest key players,even though you have a match three days later?.Play your best team,then worry about the next game,when it arises.

That's what 'good','tactical' managers do.

Errr....Drogba has a kneww problem, Lampard opted out.

And...By The way. I remeber when Grant took over back in September. Most of the Fans here were pessimistic about us getting even the 4th spot. There were talks of us competing with Everton, Blackburn for the UEFA Cup Spot next season. And now, We are 2nd just few points behind the Mancs. No one wishes to give Credit to him. Fair Enough, but when OUR Million Dollar Team doesnt finish the game on the field due to lack lustre finishing, everyone holds Grant Responsible. And thenthere is "Grant doesnt know this Grant doesnt know that" rants.

When the team wins, IT IS Jose's Team, IT is run by Terry, the Beleif, the Killer Instict, the Resilince, etc etc is all Jose's. When we lose, GRANT IS SHIT GRANT IS SHIT!!!

Everyone thought we would be out of UCL when Grant took over but we have reached the Semi's and have a GEM of a Chance to goto the Finals.

We experienced a similar situation last year, when Jose fucked up against Bolton. And Mancs came from behind to win at Everton. Wonder how many of you blamed Jose then.

I am personally happy with the way the season went. With the amount of injuries we had, the AFN Cup, Jose quitting in between, I mean, no other team would be even close to what we achieved this season.Missing the league by just few points, Semi's in UCL and still in it.

Although I DONT LIKE GRANT, I FEEL IT IS UNFAIR TO HOLD THE "JOSE's TEAM" RESPONSIBLE WHEN WE WIN and GRANT RESPONSIBLE WHEN WE LOSE.

Although I DONT LIKE GRANT, I FEEL IT IS UNFAIR TO HOLD THE "JOSE's TEAM" RESPONSIBLE WHEN WE WIN and GRANT RESPONSIBLE WHEN WE LOSE.

I think it's fair, Grant gets no respect from the players, Jose has installed their winning mentality, there is something missing in them which is a good manager. Clarke does as much as he can but he's an assistant, he's limited.

Dont tell me Joses team and Grants team play the same because they dont, Mourinho knows how to hold down a win, This clown doesnt, his subs are uninspired and team selections and often formations are cack. The man is clueless he really has to go, saying the team manages itself is not an overstatment.

On the game itself, the first half was poor, extremely poor. 2nd half, better unlucky not to have a couple, but still annoying how they came back. I am not too miffed as I took my best mate (Mike you'll remember her from Everton (H) last season) and she came to see her faviroute player Essien score, so she was chuffed really. I was glad.

As close as we've been getting to Man Utd it feels a bit like false hope and in a way i'm glad it's over because it just could have ended in heartbreak at the end. We still have a CL semi to do anyway. Keep the faith guys! The lads need us!

:blue scalf:

it's taken 3 days and i'm still not over this result, i cant believe the clueless cunt has sent out that team, but he did and we cant beat fucking relegation fodder.

i'm so fed up with the cunt of a manager i've already imposed a self ban from home games, monday night i went to the garden made a nice little fire and burnt everything Chelsea (left the kids intact though) programs, magazines, repleca shirts, the fucking lot went up in flames just like what abramovich has done to our club, i luckily have the facility to watch all PL games no more Chelsea though i wont watch them anymore, and i certainly wont go to any matches.

until abramovich sorts the cunt out and does something sensible will i again go to the bridge, or will i replace the artifacts i've destroyed.

regards:JBD

To be fair the line up was ok.

Cech

JT

Alex

Bridge

Belletti

Essien

Mikel

Ballack

Kalou

Anelka

Malouda

Yeah kind of a reserve team, but we have a game away at everton on thursday then a CL semi final with liverpool the following tuesday. I think it was sensible to rest some key players, because lets be honest it's Wigan at home, yes I know we didnt play well, but that team should still beat Wigan, i'm not blaming Grant for the selection, because considering it was ok.