Chelsea Vs Wigan Athletic

DavidEU

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK

FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

*puts trophy on a plate* there you go Ferguson, go and piss in it and drink from it!! :angry: :angry:

United have won the title. Well done to them, they have deserved it. Poor display by Chelsea, but you can't blame Grant for this one. We had a crucial game at Everton and the team he chose is good enough to put four past that Wigan side. Chris Kirkland was absolutely immense for Wigan, he won them a point tonight. Maybe Grant should have brought on a second striker with 10 minutes left to kill the game, but Wigan scored the one chance they created. We hit the crossbar and forced three magnificent saves out of their goalkeeper. That's football, I guess.

we just havent looked a good side all season tbh. 2nd place for what happened to us at the start of the season is good. just a shame utd are top! but nevermind we got next year. i cant see manutd dropping 2 games!

WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CANT BE FUCKING SERIOUS, THROW THE SEASON DOWN THE TRAIN JUST THAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT FUCKING HAPPY

sorry just shattered

well done to man united

and kirkland motm good game :'(

Edited by STEV3O

Now use PL games to rest players and all the way to MOSCOW god damn ! If we end up with no trophies I couldn't stand those Liverpool fuckers with "Welcome to trophyless zone" or some shit.

Two seasons without a league title is nothing compared to Liverpool, so their fans still living in the past can kiss my arse.

We deserved to win but we didn't, just like we won when we didn't deserve to against Boro. Football evens itself out eventually, but when its Chelsea it evens out when you don't want it to. Very frustrating.

Whats the fuss all about?

Before this match We anyways had to beat Man you at Bridge and depend on another team to beat or draw with ManU

After this match. We still have to beat Man you at bridge and hope Blackburn , West Ham or Wigan beat them, a draw would give MAN you the title based on Goal Difference.

I havent given up on title yet.

Whats the fuss all about?

Before this match We anyways had to beat Man you at Bridge and depend on another team to beat or draw with ManU

After this match. We still have to beat Man you at bridge and hope Blackburn , West Ham or Wigan beat them, a draw would give MAN you the title based on Goal Difference.

I havent given up on title yet.

I have, no chance of winning it now. United have to drop six points from their last four games. That means they have to lose two of their matches. Even if we beat them, I highly doubt Blackburn will manage a victory against them, let alone West Ham or Wigan. And I doubt we will manage another win this season with performances like that.

OK..Now I dont see why peopleare blaming Grant for the Draw. Kirkland was awsome he saved 3 goals. We dint finish them.

Agreed. Like I say, he should have brought another striker on but the team we played should have thrashed Wigan.

Edited by BlueLion