Chelsea Vs Wigan Athletic

DavidEU

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see this being a pretty mediocre game but should be a comfertable 2-0 win. Maybe we're due to put on a performance for the fans but its unlikely it will actually happen. We'll win anyway tho barring absolute disaster.

Wow, I'm such an idiot.

I started my last term at Uni today, and I had lectures today, from 1-2 and 4-6. This meant I would be unable to go to the game tonight. I've cursed TV for this, and had to give my ticket to someone else, through my dad, no idea who.

Thing is, I never had those lectures today. I knew this for 6 weeks except I decided to forget. I could leave now, possibly reclaim my ticket and go to the game, but what's the point? I only came up here yesterday, and there was no reason for me to, I could have come up tomorrow with no bad result. Instead, I'm here, not willing to travel back down and waste all that petrol. To see us play Wigan in a now meaningless game? Can't be bothered.

Guess I'll go to the bar.

I don't think its a meaningless game - win this and automatic qualification to the Champions League is moreorless guaranteed IMO. Arsenal are at the centre of a landslide and will fall foul to Liverpool by the end of the season - the Scouse scum to grab 3rd.

Wow, I'm such an idiot.

I started my last term at Uni today, and I had lectures today, from 1-2 and 4-6. This meant I would be unable to go to the game tonight. I've cursed TV for this, and had to give my ticket to someone else, through my dad, no idea who.

Thing is, I never had those lectures today. I knew this for 6 weeks except I decided to forget. I could leave now, possibly reclaim my ticket and go to the game, but what's the point? I only came up here yesterday, and there was no reason for me to, I could have come up tomorrow with no bad result. Instead, I'm here, not willing to travel back down and waste all that petrol. To see us play Wigan in a now meaningless game? Can't be bothered.

Guess I'll go to the bar.

Tough luck mate :thumbsup: