Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even on his last year of contract he'd cost a fortune. But he'd be more than worth it!

How much would you guess?

I'd say Modric type money would get him. At or around 30m, which I'd be ecstatic with is paying.

If Real Madrid are willing to spend 40m on Illarramendi then I'd be more than happy to spend 40m on Gundogan. Twice the player Illarra is. Ilkay made Madrid's midfield look abysmal vs Dortmund, over both legs he was superb..

If I could only make two signings next year, it'd probably be Gundogan and someone like Benzema.

Benzema

Hazard - Mata - Oscar (or whatever three)

Gundogan - Ramires

Immense.

A Gundogan - Ramires pivot ... maaann I'd love to see that!

I really like him as a striker and think he just needs a change of scenery.

Maybe so but think after 2-3 years of like having no strikers, it's not the best of ideas to have another unpredictable ST in our ranks.

I really like him as a striker and think he just needs a change of scenery.

I think he needs more than that. A slap to the face, a boot up the bum, a haircut and cold shower, is what he needs.

I think he needs a brain for starters. Great technical and physical ability. Zero footballing IQ.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You