Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

Threads like this show the arrogance we've developed as Chelsea fans lol. Dortmund have no need to sell, considering their club is in the Champions League semi-final, with one foot into the final.. While we're battling to still secure CL football and can only amount to a Europa semi-final.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threads like this show the arrogance we've developed as Chelsea fans lol. Dortmund have no need to sell, considering their club is in the Champions League semi-final, with one foot into the final.. While we're battling to still secure CL football and can only amount to a Europa semi-final.

Have you even read the posts at this thread? There aren't many who are saying he would be a realistic signing, most are just admiring a great player and telling how well a player like him would suit our team.

And would the idea of Gündogan wanting to leave sometime soon really be that absurd? We all know how well things are at Dortmund now with the team, the fans and pretty much everything but still their best players seem to be leaving all the time. Sahin, Kagawa, Götze all gone already and now Lewandowski looking likely to leave as well. Seeing all their team mates and best friends leave on a regular basis can make a player think whether it would be good for them to look elsewhere as well and should Gündogan ever doubt his future at Dortmund, we should be the first club to show interest in him. With a certain spot in the starting lineup and his compatriot Andre Schürrle looking likely to arrive at the club shortly, Chelsea could well be a more appealing option to him than say one of the Manchester clubs.

I don't believe for a second that Dortmund are having a huge fire sale and letting go of all their best players within one transfer window, but what's wrong with a little speculation?

This is a wishlist transfer and should stay like that. Anyone stating we should try and sign him, it is not going to happen. He has not been there long. Dortmund have him on a long-term contract and he has no reason to leave. They have potential all over the team and they are on the verge of reaching the UCL final and possibly winning it who knows. I doubt he would want to come here for now anyway unless we make a drastic bid and Dortmund have no choice to sell but that is not going to happen. Would be amazed to see it happen but I guess wishes are there for a reason.

Same was said about Hazard. Which team does he play for?

this man is the madness. he always knows where he has to play. xavi and modric in a player. I hope löw gives him a place in the first 11. khedira out

• 5 months later...

Apparently he is stalling on a new contract and will have a year left next summer.

If he hasn't resolved it by then, would it be worth taking advantage of that in the summer?

Apparently he is stalling on a new contract and will have a year left next summer.

If he hasn't resolved it by then, would it be worth taking advantage of that in the summer?

Yes, he would totally be able to be our main man in the pivot and still allow Chalobah to develop!

We dont even have to think twice if he really is thinking of transfering himself...

He'd have every big club in the world after him. If you could design the perfect pivot player for Chelsea on a computer this guy would be it. Can't imagine how much he'd cost.

He'd have every big club in the world after him. If you could design the perfect pivot player for Chelsea on a computer this guy would be it. Can't imagine how much he'd cost.

If he is in the last year off his contract not that much, unless a bidding war starts.

Imagine the statement of intent, imagine if we win the league or go very close then sign him, the statement of intent would be massive.

If he is in the last year off his contract not that much, unless a bidding war starts.

Imagine the statement of intent, imagine if we win the league or go very close then sign him, the statement of intent would be massive.

Indeed. Imagine him partnered with Ramires! Our CM would go from being the weakest area of our team to the strongest in the league.

Ita not realy a question. He is by far the best option for our pivot, and for any team who needs a DLP, thats why it will be hard to get him. If he leaves we definitely have a good chance when Jose is in charge, and i guess the big clubs who will try (and have a chance to sign him) are Chelsea, PSG and United. Hard for me to see Real join this race with all of their CM's but you never know with them. I'll say that in my view we're favourits, but im not sure he'll leave.

Maybe, thats why Mou havent bought a very needed DLP this summer? i hope. Although i also hope for one in January (obviously not him).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You