Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/574105/Man-Utd-Chelsea-Tottenham-PSG-Dortmund-Gundogan-Lloris-Pereira-Club-News

According to reports it seems that Jose is interested in sign up Gundogan for the next season.

Gundogan finishes his contract in 2016 and his final price could be more or less 20 million pounds.

I just saw one video with Gundagan´s plays of this year (put the video below) and I think he has picked up again the level he had in 2013 and with that level Gundogan is one of the best players in the midfield. A TOP PLAYER without any doubt and cheaper than any of our objectives.

With Varane + Gundogan we would have a spectacular team for the next season, and perhaps players like Bale (but Willian is constantly increasing indisputable) or another forward backup of Diego Costa could be an interesting option if Jose thinks so.

Courtois

Zouma Varane

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Gungogan Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards to ALL.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. He can be a box to box player but also posses great technique to play as a deep lying playmaker or even as a number 10. Wouldn't be against this to be honest. Don't agree that hes not as good as now, hes obviously had injury problems but hes played a lot more this season and has looked like he can reach the levels he was at when Dortmund got to the CL final. He absolutely bossed the game against Jose's Real Madrid.

Also if Cesc played as a 10 he'd be able to interchange with him in the same way Ramires has done an also Oscar in the start of the season but to a better effect as hes a better player in possession than the two of them.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/574105/Man-Utd-Chelsea-Tottenham-PSG-Dortmund-Gundogan-Lloris-Pereira-Club-News

According to reports it seems that Jose is interested in sign up Gundogan for the next season.

Gundogan finishes his contract in 2016 and his final price could be more or less 20 million pounds.

I just saw one video with Gundagan´s plays of this year (put the video below) and I think he has picked up again the level he had in 2013 and with that level Gundogan is one of the best players in the midfield. A TOP PLAYER without any doubt and cheaper than any of our objectives.

With Varane + Gundogan we would have a spectacular team for the next season, and perhaps players like Bale (but Willian is constantly increasing indisputable) or another forward backup of Diego Costa could be an interesting option if Jose thinks so.

Courtois

Zouma Varane

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Gungogan Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards to ALL.

A fit Gundogan is exactly the player we need, Matic-Cesc-Gundogan would be a superb midfield.

I must laugh when I read that United made a bid of £40M for Lloris.

He's miles better than Koke and most likely cheaper too so it would be an incredible coupe by us BUT sadly he isn't a player Mourinho likes. Jose has never used a controller in his teams. The one time he signed that type of player (Modric) he wasted him as an attacking midfielder.

But yeah incredible player that would raise our build up play to a whole 'nother level. He would be incredibly important especially in European matches where these types of players shine brightest.

He's miles better than Koke and most likely cheaper too so it would be an incredible coupe by us BUT sadly he isn't a player Mourinho likes. Jose has never used a controller in his teams. The one time he signed that type of player (Modric) he wasted him as an attacking midfielder.

But yeah incredible player that would raise our build up play to a whole 'nother level. He would be incredibly important especially in European matches where these types of players shine brightest.

Would say hes better than Pogba too or at least has proven he can cut it against the big boys in Europe, unlike Pogba.

Would say hes better than Pogba too or at least has proven he can cut it against the big boys in Europe, unlike Pogba.

Yeah he's a better midfielder right now but Pogba obviously has more potential.

Gundogan could be a quick signing, even his move (by any team) could close before June, as Fabregas last year.

This is important because with other players like Koke or Pogba we would be forced a long process of negotiation with Atletico de Madrid and Juventus and perhaps their signings could do when we are advanced in our pre-season.

To compete in TOP level we need the whole team prepared from day one of our pre-season. This is very important. Gundogan could be a fast, cheap and perfect signing.

Regards.

I Wouldn't want him as a stand alone midfield improvement . Get someone like schneirderlin imbula too. I can't fully trust his health

Pre injury Gundogan's ability is unarguable but I am not sold on his form post injury. Throughout most part of this season, he has either been injured or lethargic. For rumored prices though, he is worth the gamble.

I think Koke or Gundogan would be a perfect signings to not cut the progression of Ruben Loftus-Cheek. Both are compatible with Ruben because they can get to play in the position of Fabregas throughout the season and perhaps among the three (Fabregas - RLC - Gundogan or Koke) is sufficient to withstand the full season with all midfield positions covered with two creative players (Fabregas - Koke) and two players physical strength (Matic - RLC) but with different characteristics. And after would have to think what to do with Mikel, Ramires and Oscar.

Pogba is too expensive and perhaps he would cut RLC progress.

True, his injury and physical problems of the year mean that it is a signing of maximum risk, but in the video that I put into a message which appear only played this season I think Gundogan seems to have regained their level.

It's a risk, but it can be a totally surprising signing. If he trains with Jose since July I think he could regain back its level of 2013, when he became the best midfield in the market.

A signing to consider ...

For me our midfield for next season would have to be.

1. Clockwork. 1. Matic. 2. Kondogbia or Gianelli Imbula.

2. Creative midfielder. 1. Gundogan. 2. Ruben Loftus-Cheek. 3. Ramires.

3. Number 10. Fabregas.

And sell Oscar and Mikel (though I doubt that Jose wants to sell Mikel).
And also I have the feeling that Jose also you want to keep Oscar with us. But having everything is impossible.

Gundogan Matic

RLC Kondogbia

Ramires or Imbula

Fabregas

Regards.

• 2 months later...

Signed new contract and probably ends any transfer anytime soon due to no one being interested. Didn't he state he wants to leave a few weeks ago and Dortmund were desparate to offload him LOL.

Moral of the story-Sometime try to walk before attempting to run, chance of him ever reaching 2012 again are low let alone being better in the future. It is funny how he is the only Dortmund player for the past few years who always commented about wanting to move on soon and ends up having to stay behind.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You