Ilkay Gundogan

NishC300

Higuain had the same problem with his injury. its kinda normal. they are also human beings and its already hard to be out of football for such a long time. and you can lose weight quite fast as a professional, so no problem.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I know this may sound crazy but if we signed Ilkay Gundogan we will have a backup for Fabregas and a great player with a great future (he only has 24 years).

He has been injured a year, I already know, but again has played this season and is recovering his best level. If we look at our needs is true that we need a backup for Fabregas for him to be less tired.

I think it might be a good operation. Also now Borussia Dortmund needs money and Gundogan out of contract in 2016 and would be a cheap option, he was one of the best midfielders in the world before his injury, I know were posted some photos in which appeared overweight, but that's long ago and he has regained his fitness.

Watch any of your videos, he is a top player and could be a perfect backup for Fabregas.

Mata was the better passer than all our our attacking mids, maybe except Eden. You know what happened.

Don't think Kroos' game is suited for our style.

Really? Eden better than Juan in passing the ball? I must be watching rugby....

Not Backup for Fabregas but upgrade for Mikel, so we could have 2 World Class DMs in him and Matic, I know some may disagree but thats wha I think, and Fabregas could play as #10 more Often...

Fabregas to Nr10 and where would that leave Oscar? He can play as a winger but I don't think he is that effective there

Fabregas to Nr10 and where would that leave Oscar? He can play as a winger but I don't think he is that effective there

Oscar is great for pressing, but I still don't see the glittering, crisp and sparkling passes Fabregas can deliver, or Mata did when he was there. Fabregas is surely better then Mata, cause he can do so much more. Oscar should play in Willians place cause he has a great engine... but not more of him as #10.

I'm stating from day one, he could partner Matic pretty well at DM, but he isn't a good enough tackler, and doesn't have that sense to intercept passes, when playn against really big teams like Barca or Real. His best position would be the Frank Lampard Position, like it or not, not #10 and not DM... thats what I think of him, and as I think this of him, he doesn't fit so well in our new system.

Not Backup for Fabregas but upgrade for Mikel, so we could have 2 World Class DMs in him and Matic, I know some may disagree but thats wha I think, and Fabregas could play as #10 more Often...

Hello! totally agree. Gundogan could play alongside Matic, and Fabregas in a position number 10. But I do not think we should say in the position of number 10 I think the best position to Fabregas could be a similar position to that of Pirlo in Juventus where Pirlo plays with Vidal and Pogba but in the center playing box to box (Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal). That would be the most interesting position for Fabregas now on our team.

Gundogan - Fabregas - Matic

Regards.

Hello!

Yes. Oscar could be beyond our initial team, but he is changing his game and could adjust to playing as a winger, but I also think there its performance would be lower. I think we have a problem with Fabregas and Oscar because they are clogged and that minimizes their performance.

I think Fabregas is more important to us than Oscar, but also think Oscar is really progressing and he has ability to adapt to different positions. I believe and trust him.

Alternatively Gundogan play in matches away from the Bridge to improve the physical and tactical strength of our midfield, and when we we play in the Bridge, we can play with Oscar in the midfield position for him to go by going adapting to this new position. Oscar has now greatly improved his physical and tactical ability.

Regards.

Hello! totally agree. Gundogan could play alongside Matic, and Fabregas in a position number 10. But I do not think we should say in the position of number 10 I think the best position to Fabregas could be a similar position to that of Pirlo in Juventus where Pirlo plays with Vidal and Pogba but in the center playing box to box (Pogba - Pirlo - Vidal). That would be the most interesting position for Fabregas now on our team.

Gundogan - Fabregas - Matic

Regards.

could work, Fabregas is 27 so the next 4 years he will bit at his very best, he should've enough stamnia for that...

Matic

Gundogan-Cesc

Oscar-Costa-Hazard

With ramires and willian rotating.

Gundogan in 2013 was one of Europe's best players and probably the best cm/am. However, I don't know what to expect from him after the lengthy layoff.

I know this may sound crazy but if we signed Ilkay Gundogan we will have a backup for Fabregas and a great player with a great future (he only has 24 years).

He has been injured a year, I already know, but again has played this season and is recovering his best level. If we look at our needs is true that we need a backup for Fabregas for him to be less tired.

I think it might be a good operation. Also now Borussia Dortmund needs money and Gundogan out of contract in 2016 and would be a cheap option, he was one of the best midfielders in the world before his injury, I know were posted some photos in which appeared overweight, but that's long ago and he has regained his fitness.

Watch any of your videos, he is a top player and could be a perfect backup for Fabregas.

if Gundogan reverts back to 2013, he won't be a backup to anyone.

2013 dortmund was the best counter attacking team I've seen in a while and Gundogan was an essential part of it.

Matic

Gundogan-Cesc

OscarReus-Costa-Hazard

With ramires and willian rotating.

Gundogan in 2013 was one of Europe's best players and probably the best cm/am. However, I don't know what to expect from him after the lengthy layoff.

Fixed.

Amazing team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You