Luiz Gustavo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, with Rode, Schweini , Kroos and Javi Martinez I think we may as well try and push for him. Plays his heart. Terrific DM. Anything from 25 mil to below is a steal.

He is one of my prefs. Lean muscle and stamina.

luiz-gustavo-fc-bayern-514.jpg

25m for him?! WTF?! The guy is good, but seriously 25m (no matter if pounds or euros) is way too much for Gustavo... sometimes I really wonder if you actually watch the players you're talking about...

25m for him?! WTF?! The guy is good, but seriously 25m (no matter if pounds or euros) is way too much for Gustavo... sometimes I really wonder if you actually watch the players you're talking about...

Who needs to watch games when you have Youtube? :Goober:

Honestly, with Rode, Schweini , Kroos and Javi Martinez I think we may as well try and push for him. Plays his heart. Terrific DM. Anything from 25 mil to below is a steal.

Pass. We have better options in Capoue, Fernandinho etc who are similarly priced. DM is not even our priority atm. Mikel/Romeu are at the club and Luiz can do a job if needed. I would prefer we sign a playmaker before worrying about a natural DM

Today's prices are idiotic and high at the same tome, are they not?

Today's prices are idiotic and high at the same tome, are they not?

You'd have to be an idiot to pay 25m for such an one-dimensional player like Gustavo, and I seriously hope our board isn't that idiotic to splash out such an amount of money (one can hope...).

Bayern would agree to that sum as soon as Emenalo (or who ever is responsible for transfer talks) mentioned the fee and laugh their arses off, that's how crazy 25m would be.

i believe he cost bayern about 20m. £25m would be poor but not a disaster. he wins everything in midfield and has good passing and through balls. needless to say he is far better than mikel but for £25m he would not be my choice.

NO... We don't need another ramires in midfield...need someone more creative, moutinho, fernandinho, modric...

we need a dm better than mikel AND someone more creative.

NO... We don't need another ramires in midfield...need someone more creative, moutinho, fernandinho, modric...

You realise he is a DM and nothing like Ramires, right?

You realise he is a DM and nothing like Ramires, right?

Well ramires plays DM whole season...with mikel or lampard..so we need someone more.creative...like I mentioned moutinho, fernandinho or modric etc

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You