Hello From Serbia!

Hi I am Igy from Belgrade,Serbia.I am Chelsea fan since childhood.....In my country it is usuall that Partizan Belgrade fans are also Chelsea fans.There is many stories about friendship between Undertakers (Partizan fans) and Chelsea Headhunters.That was in last 70s and early 80s.....Our goalkipper Petar Borota gone from Partizan to Chelsea and that is the beggining.We started to support Chelsea!!!!

I didnt have lucky to watch Chelsea live at Stamford Bridge or away but I hope that I will do that in early future 'cause I have just 19 years.

We have our Firm in serbia called Chelsea FC SERBIA.(We have also web site but it is on serbian so....).Our Firm have over 40 members in the Serbia....We are watching Chelsea games together in pubs.Usually there are 12 us cause many members are not from Belgrade!

We have also many membrs from Montenegro and we have plan to make new flag with name Serbia and Montenegro....We have t-shirts Chelsea SERRBIA with celery:D...You can see them at SO bar or at the MH stand cause many english Chelsea fans have them.Our leader is big Chelsea fan.He is from Montenegro but he is living in London for 20 years and he is supporting Chelsea over 15 years (Home and Away).

I think that I introduce myself!!!!!!!!!ONE BIG THING!!!!If Chelsea anytime came to Serbia to play match with Red Star or Partizan you will be our guests!!!!We will introduce with City,nightlife and everything what you need!!!!!!!!!!CHEERS!!!!!

Edited by igy_chelsea-serbia

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a warm welcome -and welcome to this forum. Like the T shirt and the Celery Serbia one -could be up for one of those.

Borota was a Chelsea favourite and could be quite mad sometimes, like bouncing the ball on the crossbar.

BOROTA_Petar_19800101_GH_L.jpg

Welcome to TC, nice intro. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Ive seen lots of those Chelsea - Serbia badges on the net so its good to have someone from there on here. Nice shirts.

Thank you for welcome.Sorry my english is bad but I hope that you can understand me:D...

T-Shirts are very good.Many Chelsea fans are like them.

This forum is great I am very proud to be member of this forum....I am glad that you like us cause we really like Chelsea!!!I hope that we will see soon in Moscwa if we reach final!....Cheers.....See you someday (very very soon) in London at Stamford Bridge and So Bar!!!C'Mon BLUES!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...