We Hate Liverpool

manpe

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Dignity, Respect and History.....or Sub human scum

Who on earth takes a blade to a game ? An FA Cup game against lower league opposition ??? Then stabs someone in the back ?? Very brave

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/fan-stabbed-after-liverpool-fc-6470084

Who on earth takes a blade to a game ? An FA Cup game against lower league opposition ??? Then stabs someone in the back ??

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/fan-stabbed-after-liverpool-fc-6470084

Who on earth takes a blade to a game ? An FA Cup game against lower league opposition ??? Then stabs someone in the back ??

Who takes a blade anywhere?

Except for work of course.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed this thread has been a bit quiet since the Blues rolled these bums last month. So I would like to entertain you people w/ a funny post that was found on RAWK. I guess Jose has been secretly engineering the fall from grace of the dirty red scousers, according to Steven Segal snicker.gif Enjoy:

RAWK Quote from: stevenseagal on Today at 04:17:21 PM
I'm really starting to HATE Mourinho now.

He deliberately plays mind games with rivals and always seems to end up on the winning side.

You think it was a coincidence that he loaned Bertand to Aston Villa ONE DAY before our game against them? And you could say it worked for him, because Villa took points off us.

Look at the Willian transfer? We were blown away and ended up losing out to them and he looks a hell of a player. He loans us Victor Moses instead and now, we spend a month fannying around and once again Mourinho and his team gazump us and will now take Salah, leaving us with probably no back-up plan so late in the window.

It's all calculated, he's probably been planning to do this for weeks and weeks. He keeps pissing on our chips and I really want to see him get his comeuppance
mad.gif

I noticed this thread has been a bit quiet since the Blues rolled these bums last month. So I would like to entertain you people w/ a funny post that was found on RAWK. I guess Jose has been secretly engineering the fall from grace of the dirty red scousers, according to Steven Segal Enjoy:

RAWK Quote from: stevenseagal on Today at 04:17:21 PM

I'm really starting to HATE Mourinho now.

He deliberately plays mind games with rivals and always seems to end up on the winning side.

You think it was a coincidence that he loaned Bertand to Aston Villa ONE DAY before our game against them? And you could say it worked for him, because Villa took points off us.

Look at the Willian transfer? We were blown away and ended up losing out to them and he looks a hell of a player. He loans us Victor Moses instead and now, we spend a month fannying around and once again Mourinho and his team gazump us and will now take Salah, leaving us with probably no back-up plan so late in the window.

It's all calculated, he's probably been planning to do this for weeks and weeks. He keeps pissing on our chips and I really want to see him get his comeuppance.

Good read mate.......Jose da Boss

Good read mate.......Jose da Boss

In the meantime I found this twitter account that is hilarious. Check out some of this funny shit

@RAWK_Meltdown Jan 23

(Yesterday) fuck Mata, we got Salah.

that was before the news that Salah signed w/ CFC :Goober:

how about this gem

@RAWK_Meltdown Jan 23

I think we need to close this transfer forum down permanently to stop Chelsea scouts from finding out who to buy.

:D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Why don'e we have a RAWK thread, everyone else has one :0(

RAWK...

Brendan Rodgers, they say he's less than a God but more than a man. If he rumours are true he is in fact the Godfather of all football, he fathered Pele, Maradona and Zidane, he built poor defeated Liverpool from the ground up. He took the Premier League out of the clutches of the horrific tyrant Sir Alex and slew him, the blade bit into him and killed the old tyrant, with his God-like powers he made the blade into a player and named him Suarez. The intelligent and kind RAWKites who were well aware that they were not the biggest team in the world humbly rose up from the ashes of their historic European wins many millennia ago to conquer the new generation of being the greatest team of all time, a new dimension where Mignolet is better than Neuer, de Gea and Courtois combined, their immovable defence was like fifteen inches of solid iron. The ageless Gerrard, still world class at age 64 would be the General for the Demi-God and up front, the legend himself, many thought he was really shit, but after one good season despite being spoon fed by Suarez the whole season, Daniel Sturridge is the best English striker of all time, his talents far eclipse the evil shit pub striker Wayne Rooney. Together, united, they will take back football for the teams who were bullied by the media and lead English football to a new golden age!

Re: General Chelsea Thread

« Reply #1453 on: Yesterday at 08:31:15 PM »

Costa's first goal for Chelsea.

lipsrsealed.gif

He managed to do that against footballing powerhouse Olimpija Ljubljana?!

Well, we may as well just not even bother this season.

Re: General Chelsea Thread

« Reply #1456 on: Yesterday at 09:27:12 PM »
It may have just been the kit or something but Fabregas looks like he's quite a bit out of shape.
Re: Jose Shitcoat Mourinho, the boring ballboy bothering bus driver.
« Reply #9168 on: Yesterday at 01:24:32 PM »
Mourinho is a c*nt
Arsenal

Uncle Mike (Forum Member) on Today, 12:16 am

Mourinho knows he can't win the League without the most unrepentant diver in League history, so he brought Dogbreath back.

Drogba and Fabregas on the same filthy team.

I hope they flop so badly that they get relegated, I really do. I'd rather bring Leeds or Derby back to the top in their place. Better yet, have Fulham bounce back, so the 15,000 or so truly loyal Chelsea fans can hear the roar from a Premiership game at Craven Cottage just a mile away.

Haha nice find yeah they do think they are and they so wanted to win the last season and I was so happy that city beat them haha. We just started the season a bit off and picked up a bit too late, hopefully with our blue hearts we won't start the same and back on track :D and 52% voted no so far.