We Hate Liverpool

manpe

I'm not happy about Liverpool and Coutinho getting on so well. I knew he was a fantastic talent suited to our league. Watching him link up with Sturridge so well makes me feel sick,.

A few shrewd signings in the summer and if Suarez can behave for longer than 2 months, I think these scummy bastards will be back in the top 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool get top 4? Lmao funniest thing in a while.

They wont get top 4 not till a long time, yeah sure they will always take points off us but they wont be getting top 4 anytime soon.

Chelsea, City, United, we are all definitely getting top 4 next season. Arsenal & Spurs, two very good teams, they will be fighting for 4th place, and we suddenly just expect shit Liverpool to somehow get 4th?

In there dreams maybe, but they are nowhere near as good as Spurs or Arsenal, let alone the top 3 teams, so better luck next time scouse twats.

I know one Liverpool fan, he is not very bad but I think Liverpool fans in England, they are very bad?

:D :D :D

scouseboombustcycle1.jpg

You might have come across this somewhere. Liverpool fans - atleast 80% - go into the season with title aspirations even 20-odd years after last competing for it

:D :D :D

scouseboombustcycle1.jpg

You might have come across this somewhere. Liverpool fans - atleast 80% - go into the season with title aspirations even 20-odd years after last competing for it

Didn't they compete for it 4 years ago?

you're right originally though.

They've finished out of top 4 since 2009-2010 season I think, that's still a pretty long time. And from then on they've been saying mindless things like next year will be our year, oh and the hilerious we will win the league next season. I think that was last season when Kenny came back they thought they would win the league, then they finished 8th in the league.

They'll always be the most deluded and horrible set of fans for me, not all fans are great, we all have our bad points. Some fans might see us as hypocrytical towards other clubs such as PSG & City, they might find us unfair and contain huge egos.

But I have never met a bunch of fans who have tried to justify the actions of there own player biting others, bunch of arse holes they are, I'll admit players like Ashley Cole and John Terry have there faults, I love them but they are twats and I'll happily admit it, but they cant even admit the simple things, and that's 90 percent of them.

yeah okay. 1 title challenge since the 90's

i hope Suarez being banned for 6 games at the start of the season fucks them over. Ideal Liverpool XI next season

Al Habsi

Johnson KoloToure Agger Enrique

Allen Hendo

Borini-------Coutinho

di Santo Sturridge

Unbelievable. 'A wall collapsed'. They make no apology for the event that caused the wall to collapse. Oh my god it must have been awful for the Liverpool fans...

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/28-years-on-heysel-remembered