We Hate Liverpool

manpe

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to put this out there in case this thread gets out of hand - if anyone mentions Hillsborough... instant ban, and details handed over to the police.

Just saying.

Added the warning to the OP. We don't want anyone to get banned over a misunderstanding now do we.

Absolutely. Slag off who you like and what you like as long as it doesn't come back and bite me (irony :lol:) and the other staff on the arse. I don't mind things like Hillsborough/9.11 being discussed, of course, I just don't want any inappropriate comments that could get us into trouble :yes:

Disgusting bunch.

I've always said their fans act like a bunch on brainwashed idiots. Always the victims, never their fault. Always blame someone/something else for their own problems. I've had Liverpool fans tell me that Carroll, Downing, Henderson and Adam were all signings made by their technical director, Damien Comolli, not Queen Kenny. They also STILL idolise Queen Kenny, even though he was quick to pick up his £12m+ pay packet after his job of building an 80s long-ball team, setting them back about 5 years. But History is the most important thing to them, so it makes sense.

Now I bet some of them are even trying to defend Suarez, because without him, they'd be fighting relegation and they know it; despite their braindead notion that they're one of the classiest clubs in Europe. With that in mind, I hope Suarez stays, just so the rest of the world can see what a bunch of fucking dirty, unwashed hypocrites they are.

Liverpool and Suarez, a match made in scum heaven.

Look at these new shirts

Liverpool-13-14-Kits.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

pub team

class, pure class.

hats off to whoever designed those fantastic kits. well done.

That game was the catalyst to reinvent this thread though. In addition to arsenal and united threads, we also have tottenham and QPR ones. But we do have a "we don't hate man city" thread... yeah, lots of love there.

Might have to revive the 'We hate City thread' after they did us no favours, as per usual. Yaya on his A-game against us, against Spurs.. strolling around casually.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely. Slag off who you like and what you like as long as it doesn't come back and bite me (irony :lol:) and the other staff on the arse. I don't mind things like Hillsborough/9.11 being discussed, of course, I just don't want any inappropriate comments that could get us into trouble :yes:

Wow i cant even believe someone would joke about incidents where human lifes are concerned. Glad to have strict rules like these in the forums, with staff that enforce them. Is that why cap was banned??