Waterfall

http://www.marca.com/2013/04/17/en/football/real_madrid/1366180965.html

Real Madrid would not have to pay the buy-out clause of €20 million. It hasn't yet put in any offer, either to Sevilla or the investment fund, but will enter the bidding for the Frenchman, along with Manchester United, Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund, among others.

Big French DM of African descent? Probably called the next Patrick Vieira and I haven't seen him play once!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Beast, a fantastic player for Sevilla, and would be a very good signing for us, he may be the new Yaya Toure, he is technically very good, his passing is mikelesque at times, but overall he owned Barcelona midfield once, overall, he would make us better physically and technically, tactically however, I dont know much about him.

He's a beast but the chances of signing him are pretty slim with Madrid, United, Dortmund competing for him, hope I`m wrong.

Yep, after Pogba everyone have Kondogbia on their radar, will be a huge battle for him. The advantage is from Real Madrid as Sevilla wants Alvaro Morata (Real Madrid Castilla) as loan.

Yep, after Pogba everyone have Kondogbia on their radar, will be a huge battle for him. The advantage is from Real Madrid as Sevilla wants Alvaro Morata (Real Madrid Castilla) as loan.

It's perfect for Madrid, Morata would get games, and might develop in a more pacy way.

Morata won't be a big player, at least at Bernabeu... in Madrid no one cares about him... Anyway in Madrid no one cares about their young team.

He was getting games, he's a promising prospect. He'd get much better chances to prove himself at Sevilla, if that deal goes through and that'd be brill for him.

Yep, he is like Soldado, was kicked out from Real Madrid and now he is ok on Valencia.. and there were more like him.. Portillo, Jurado even Arbeloa. These players don't sell shirts anymore...

In Castilla I really like Jesé, Cherysev and Casemiro, one of them would be great to have within 2-3 years.

Never seen him play, but read we are on to him. Accepting that we may not play CL , means more of these not so expensive, yet thought of transfer, Yes please.

He is cheap because Sevilla needs money, always.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You