Waterfall

Sevilla is in dire economic situations, thats why their current offloading of negredo, navas, etc.

They will never settle for a trade or deal of the sorts.

Who said anything about a trade deal?

Sevilla have been (rightfully imo) moaning about La Liga's infamous TV deal and if they had the chance to affect where Kondogbia ends up at, I'm quite certain they would sell fuck all to Real Madrid, a club who together with Barcelona are making life hell for all the other teams in the country. Just take off the white tinted glasses for a while and think about it. If you were in the boots of the Sevilla board and had to decide between selling one of your most valued assets to one of these: a foreign club who have just done you a favor by loaning you a good player for free, a neutral foreign club like Arsenal and finally Real Madrid, a domestic rival who will fuck you over at any given chance. Who would you sell the player to?

Don't get me wrong, I agree that Marin being loaned out to Sevilla probably has nothing to do with Kondogbia's transfer directly but it sure has sweetened the negotiations if / when Chelsea really go after this guy.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said anything about a trade deal?

Sevilla have been (rightfully imo) moaning about La Liga's infamous TV deal and if they had the chance to affect where Kondogbia ends up at, I'm quite certain they would sell fuck all to Real Madrid, a club who together with Barcelona are making life hell for all the other teams in the country. Just take off the white tinted glasses for a while and think about it. If you were in the boots of the Sevilla board and had to decide between selling one of your most valued assets to one of these: a foreign club who have just done you a favor by loaning you a good player for free, a neutral foreign club like Arsenal and finally Real Madrid, a domestic rival who will fuck you over at any given chance. Who would you sell the player to?

Don't get me wrong, I agree that Marin being loaned out to Sevilla probably has nothing to do with Kondogbia's transfer directly but it sure has sweetened the negotiations if / when Chelsea really go after this guy.

Del Nido and Perez have a good relationship...wouldnt be a big problem. I think as long as they will get the fee they want, they will let the player decide..and I think Kondogbia would prefer Madrid over any PL team.

Del Nido and Perez have a good relationship...wouldnt be a big problem. I think as long as they will get the fee they want, they will let the player decide..and I think Kondogbia would prefer Madrid over any PL team.

Fair enough, not familiar with the relations between club presidents but overall Sevilla's management and the fans are very bitter and unhappy about the unfair tv money distribution and as a result their club has been punished by automatically giving Sevilla the shittiest kick-off times in the league, basically a lot of Monday night and Sunday noon games.

So if I was a member of the Sevilla board, I'd prefer selling the player abroad instead of strengthening the already way too good Real Madrid side, making the league even more unbalanced. Of course the player has to have a say in the transfer and I accept the fact he probably prefers Real Madrid over us but just a little speculation because I'm bored to death on a train. :lol:

Toli said it.

Del Nido wont give a dam if he sells for the right price.

Madrid want him and the spanish press has been all over him.

Zidane has a good eye and he was influential in the Varane deal and the deal for the guy as my Sig. A call from Zidane and kondogbia is Madrid's.

BTW i said "trade deal or something along the sorts", some of the posts before me implied that there could be something where something could be done due to marin joining sevilla, and thats not how it will work.

Highest bidder + Kondogbia's wishes imo.

Considering Madrid want and need a DM, and other than de rossi i dont see many other options madrid can take.

If madrid want him, only way they dont get him is if they dont give him ample time in team, which is an important thing according to kondogbia. The reports go far too back and are in too many places to conceal the fact that Madrid are indeed after kondogbia. This is Madrid's to lose if they dont get the right deal with the player, and hes not asking for anything far fetched.

In my opinion, we could have secured a first option on him. But with Sevilla's dyer situation they would probably be wanting that 8 milion that is being quoted. And if that is so, we may have just got the reply : "Give us a player and the money we want, and we will try to sell him to you." It's a win win situation for both clubs actually.

1. Marin goes away and does not fill up a spot for the 25 man rule.

2. Sevilla get a good player for them to keep up in Liga BBVA

3. They get the needed money.

4. Chelsea get their man for cheap.

Toli said it.

Del Nido wont give a dam if he sells for the right price.

Madrid want him and the spanish press has been all over him.

Zidane has a good eye and he was influential in the Varane deal and the deal for the guy as my Sig. A call from Zidane and kondogbia is Madrid's.

BTW i said "trade deal or something along the sorts", some of the posts before me implied that there could be something where something could be done due to marin joining sevilla, and thats not how it will work.

Highest bidder + Kondogbia's wishes imo.

Considering Madrid want and need a DM, and other than de rossi i dont see many other options madrid can take.

If madrid want him, only way they dont get him is if they dont give him ample time in team, which is an important thing according to kondogbia. The reports go far too back and are in too many places to conceal the fact that Madrid are indeed after kondogbia. This is Madrid's to lose if they dont get the right deal with the player, and hes not asking for anything far fetched.

marca today reported that madrid will meet his investment group next week to seal a deal.

he has potential but is still really raw. pogba already one step ahead of him and clearly the more talented...but pogba aint available.

marca today reported that madrid will meet his investment group next week to seal a deal.

he has potential but is still really raw. pogba already one step ahead of him and clearly the more talented...but pogba aint available.

Ya the time will come sooner or later.

He is raw specially in the experience department, temperament, and his technical abilities.

But he has good Defensive abilities, tackling, and tactical awareness.

He has been playing more of a B2B role for france in the U20 world up, Pogba is showing to be more complete, but i think Kondogbia can shape up nicely as well.

As long as he does his defensive duties right, while also being relevant in his passing and movement, he will be alright.

Madrid also have many good passing options in midfield which can help him, thats why i said earlier in this thread that joining chelsea could be harder and more of a challenge.

his biggest problem is his long-range passing. its mostly awful..he has to improve this. beside this also his tactical knowledge..sometimes he seems not to know what to do on the pitch. physically he is a beast and also quite fast, as far as I can say this.

ps: nice name :D. one legend and one hopefully future legend :).

Del Nido said: "The bid wasn't sufficient. The idea is that he continues growing here at Seville, just like he did last season.

"There exists an obligation that if a formal, written offer of over six million Euros arrives then we must accept it and sell him, or match it and keep half of his economic rights. But they haven't done it in writing, which they must do."

Basically we need to buy the other half of Kondogbia's ownership from the Doyen group, which means he'll cost at least 12m euros.

Del Nido said: "The bid wasn't sufficient. The idea is that he continues growing here at Seville, just like he did last season.

"There exists an obligation that if a formal, written offer of over six million Euros arrives then we must accept it and sell him, or match it and keep half of his economic rights. But they haven't done it in writing, which they must do."

Basically we need to buy the other half of Kondogbia's ownership from the Doyen group, which means he'll cost at least 12m euros.

Still cheap in my opinion, this is the classic french CM-DM that shines. In 3-4 years, he will cost 30-40m euros.

Agreed. Would love him here, his potential ceiling is so high but he's good enough to start for us already.

Shall we call AVB? He might be busy right now, but we might try... :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You