test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Waterfall

Geoffrey Kondogbia

Started by Waterfall,

211 posts in this topic

He would leave Mikel in his dust...

...Kondogbia in, Mikel out would be a great bit of business.

And Ramires super sub :P

we could go 4-3-3 with them. kondogbia holding , ramires b2b and oscar/ginkel the technical midfielder

we could go 4-3-3 with them. kondogbia holding , ramires b2b and oscar/ginkel the technical midfielder

Then Mata will probably be benched, Hazard and Schurrle will play on the wing if that is the case.

Then Mata will probably be benched, Hazard and Schurrle will play on the wing if that is the case.

mata played lw for valencia and for us under avb at times.

mata played lw for valencia and for us under avb at times.

But now he is better as a CAM though, don't know if he is as good as Schurrle on the wing anymore. We would need to wait and see I guess

But now he is better as a CAM though, don't know if he is as good as Schurrle on the wing anymore. We would need to wait and see I guess

i guess we could use multiple formations. no reason to be limited to just one

Duppy Conqueror likes this

Problem with mata is that he thinks he is second striker, that his goal is to score and doesnt need to contribute in defence. While he is playmaker or winger.

Can someone tell me his strenghts and weaknesses?Is he really better than Pogba?That would be hard to believe.

Chelsea have made a defensive midfielder one of their top priorities and see £10m rated Geoffrey Kondogbia (Sevilla) as their man. #Marca

beast, absolutely worth the money, amazing leap in form this season. but still raw , his right foot is still very weak and technically he is not that good. but physically he has everything he needs.

Extremely raw. One of my biggest problems with him is that he has a terrible passing range. At this, granted early, stage of his career he makes Rami look like Laudrup. We urgently need a presence in the midfield that can both win the ball and pass in order to control/kill off the game. Could be one for the future, but if we don't get an immediate upgrade in the CM or DM position, we will revisit many of our frustrations from last season. There's only so much Jose can do.

Additionally, he has some of the pitch issues headaches that we could do without, as we've had enough of those over the past few seasons to last us a lifetime.

BlueSunshine likes this