Waterfall

Seems like a bit of a waste of his talent going there doesn't it? He was wanted by some of the best sides in Europe and he ends up at a fading force in a fading league where they'd do well just to finish 3rd or 4th in.

Would've been perfect for Arsenal so I guess I'm glad that didn't happen.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a bit of a waste of his talent going there doesn't it? He was wanted by some of the best sides in Europe and he ends up at a fading force in a fading league where they'd do well just to finish 3rd or 4th in.

100k a week.

He'll have plenty of time to make a big move.

Inter are giving youth a chance. It'll be a good place to improve his trade in a stronger league.

Most inter fans are saying there is no way Inter will keep Kovacic if they get Kondogbia AND Imbula. And they are realy pissed because they want to keep Kova more than bring two french CMs.

• 2 months later...

No it isn't. Power? Why have power when you can have power and vast creativity in players like Matic and Cesc?

Lol he is nothing in comparison to Matic and I still firmly believe Cesc is a world class MF player.

Kongbodia is better than Matic and as I said last year, Kongbodia+pogba is a huge upgrade over matic+Cesc.

Now you are understanding why power and physical ability is neccessary in a Jose CM.

Inter and Mancini did a great job this window.

Kongbodia is better than Matic and as I said last year, Kongbodia+pogba is a huge upgrade over matic+Cesc.

Now you are understanding why power and physical ability is neccessary in a Jose CM.

Inter and Mancini did a great job this window.

I like him but for one I don't think he is better than Matic. He is a better all rounder than Matic. Was reading the Inter forum and many have not been impressed with him so far. Majority state that he is really lacking on the technical side of the game and is very raw on that department. Matic is better in that perspective. Kondogbia is a better runner with the ball but they are different players tbh.

I watched their game yesterday and like a lot of the Inter fans stated on the match thread and his player thread, he was quite poor in the first hald and Kucka in particular ran past him a few times and Milan exposed Inter defensively first half but poor finishing cost them. Second half he improved. But don't get me wrong I am a massive fan, but defensively Kondogbia is not all there yet at all. Just check the Inter forums like I was saying.

I like him but for one I don't think he is better than Matic. He is a better all rounder than Matic. Was reading the Inter forum and many have not been impressed with him so far. Majority state that he is really lacking on the technical side of the game and is very raw on that department. Matic is better in that perspective. Kondogbia is a better runner with the ball but they are different players tbh.

I watched their game yesterday and like a lot of the Inter fans stated on the match thread and his player thread, he was quite poor in the first hald and Kucka in particular ran past him a few times and Milan exposed Inter defensively first half but poor finishing cost them. Second half he improved. But don't get me wrong I am a massive fan, but defensively Kondogbia is not all there yet at all. Just check the Inter forums like I was saying.

You should check the arsenal forums to see what they say about Jack Ramsey and liverpool forums to see what they say about Coutinho

You should check the arsenal forums to see what they say about Jack Ramsey and liverpool forums to see what they say about Coutinho

Yeah and you should see what your mother says about Oscar. By the way Liverpool fans love Coutinho. I won't bother replying to tossers like you again.

You remind me of the Korea guy who use to be on here and would not be surprised if you are him. Consider anything you say will go ignored because I won't reply. I actually gave a reasoned reply and you just gave a chilidish response as usual. :wank2::wave:

Yeah and you should see what your mother says about Oscar. By the way Liverpool fans love Coutinho. I won't bother replying to tossers like you again.

You remind me of the Korea guy who use to be on here and would not be surprised if you are him. Consider anything you say will go ignored because I won't reply. I actually gave a reasoned reply and you just gave a chilidish response as usual. :wank2::wave:

Reported for personal attack.

Get ready for the ban hammer soon

Pot, kettle, black. You want a serious response? Well you can't expect one after having a little bitch out like that. Using a 'yo mamma' joke and calling him a tosser; yeah real mature. Cut it out or a real staff member will smack you upside the head.

Pot, kettle, black. You want a serious response? Well you can't expect one after having a little bitch out like that. Using a 'yo mamma' joke and calling him a tosser; yeah real mature. Cut it out or a real staff member will smack you upside the head.

Barely said anything that was worthy of a ban. I mentioned his mother, never insulted her. Oh and calling him a tosser, come off it! He is just annoying. I tried engaging in a debate with him and he just came up with a childish response so what I called him was the truth tbh. But I hate trying to engage in conversations with people who you don't really want to but I let it slide and it backfired. At least I have learned my lesson. But I take it on board Spike :cool:

Barely said anything that was worthy of a ban. I mentioned his mother, never insulted her. Oh and calling him a tosser, come off it! He is just annoying. I tried engaging in a debate with him and he just came up with a childish response so what I called him was the truth tbh. But I hate trying to engage in conversations with people who you don't really want to but I let it slide and it backfired. At least I have learned my lesson. But I take it on board Spike :cool:

Nobody is getting banned ffs. If you have nothing to say to him, then don't say anything. It's not kindergarten where everyone is a tattle tale and gets good boy points by snitching to the teacher; act like adults and just ignore each other.

Stats is the one who quit on the oscar conversation when he was proven wrong and he is stating that he doesn't enjoy engaging in conversation.

I was the one who stated what people said about ramsey on the arsenal forums and he said they are biased fans, yet he uses the whole see the inter forum argument...

Stats is nothing but a hypocrite.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You