Waterfall

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might sound crazy, as I am not picky, about developing youngsters, if we are succesful, but if we don't buy Pogba, why do we need to sign a Matic back-up? RLC and Ake deserve a chance. They aren't that bad, to not even be back ups. RLC can do Mikel's job and more in my opinion.

with you . I want to see OUR young players given a chance ,,, I think Ake is as old as Pogba and has warmed our bench for two years

Honestly a combo of Kondogbia and Pogba is better than Cesc-Matic.

So, much power in the midfield with those 2.

No it isn't. Power? Why have power when you can have power and vast creativity in players like Matic and Cesc?

No it isn't. Power? Why have power when you can have power and vast creativity in players like Matic and Cesc?

Because Pogba is creative and powerful and Kondogbia is a better overall physical player than Matic.

Also, neither have reached their peaks, while matic and cesc probably already did. Matic and Cesc got overruned by a better set of CMs in PSG and EPL's CMs are not good at all.

Kondogbia played his own against Juventus a team with brilliant set of Cms and his phsyical ability gives Jose more flexibilty.

Because Pogba is creative and powerful and Kondogbia is a better overall physical player than Matic.

Also, neither have reached their peaks, while matic and cesc probably already did. Matic and Cesc got overruned by a better set of CMs in PSG and EPL's CMs are not good at all.

Kondogbia played his own against Juventus a team with brilliant set of Cms and his phsyical ability gives Jose more flexibilty.

Lol he is nothing in comparison to Matic and I still firmly believe Cesc is a world class MF player.

• 1 month later...

More like £29m. Far from a steal for a team not in Europe at all.

20+2 bonuses. Di Marzio said it.

Inter got him and possibly Miranda? Good for them.

Apparently, Miranda extended his contract for 2 years, only to shorten Inter's spending. He's going on loan for the first 2 years, so they can pay 3 mil. per year, and 6 after. Idea is to have money to get Imbula and Salah/Jovetic.

20+2 bonuses. Di Marzio said it.

Apparently, Miranda extended his contract for 2 years, only to shorten Inter's spending. He's going on loan for the first 2 years, so they can pay 3 mil. per year, and 6 after. Idea is to have money to get Imbula and Salah/Jovetic.

They are doing well for themselves. With the pieces they already have; Shaquiri, Kovacic, Icardi. Good for them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You