Andrej Kramaric

milka

Andrej+Kramari%25C4%2587.jpg

There has been some rumours emerge on the Sunday Mirror website which have revealed Chelsea have entered the chase to sign Croatian hotshot Andrej Kramaric in the summer window.
The Dinamo Zagreb forward has impressed on loan at cross-city rivals Lokomotiva, scoring 14 goals in 19 league games, and is expected to leave the club this summer.
Dinamo are holding out for a €4million fee for the 21 year-old striker, who is on the brink of his first international call-up.
CSKA Moscow and Udinese are thought to lead the chase for the youngster. (Sunday Mirror)
The lad is showing great potential and could develop into a top star in the coming seasons if he makes the right career choice. So it will be interesting to see just where he ends up in the summer window.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably end up loaned out 5 times then sign for Vitesse for 1 million pounds.

Or sold to Porto/Benfica for £5, scores for fun then sold for £40m

Can't say I know anything about this guy. Although I remember when Nikola Kalinic was meant to be the next Croatian superstar, hasn't gone to plan.

• 1 year later...

Atalanta's general director Pierpaolo Marino: "We've followed Kramaric, but now he's close to sign for Chelsea." #CFC (@GugliCannavale)

According to AC Milan Chief, Chelsea are set to sign Croation striker, (and Milan target) Andrej Kramaric (23 y/o). #CFC

Simic: "Kramaric is the Croatian Inzaghi. Whoever gets him will have a major signing because in the future he may become even stronger" #CFC

Simic: "Like Pippo, Kramaric does not allow opponents to make a mistake & if the defenders make a mistake, he is ready to punish them" #CFC

At first I thought the quotes are fake, but he indeed said those things at Sportitalia channel, last night.

Kramaric - 72 goals in 97 official matches between 2011 and 2014.

Mandzukic - 50 goals in 109 official matches (2007 - 2010) before joining Wolfsburg.

Atalanta's general director Pierpaolo Marino: "We've followed Kramaric, but now he's close to sign for Chelsea." #CFC (@GugliCannavale)

According to AC Milan Chief, Chelsea are set to sign Croation striker, (and Milan target) Andrej Kramaric (23 y/o). #CFC

Simic: "Kramaric is the Croatian Inzaghi. Whoever gets him will have a major signing because in the future he may become even stronger" #CFC

Simic: "Like Pippo, Kramaric does not allow opponents to make a mistake & if the defenders make a mistake, he is ready to punish them" #CFC

Simic must be high on cheap weed. Inzaghi would kill to have kramaric's technique and I mean no disrespect to one of the greatest poachers of our time.

Majority of his goals aren't poachers goal either which makes the comparison really baffling.

Kramaric - 72 goals in 97 official matches between 2011 and 2014.

That is one crazy stats.

If it's true, I believe he will be our 3rd, compete for 2nd striker next season. We could sign him in January, and them loan him back for the rest of season.

That is one crazy stats.

If it's true, I believe he will be our 3rd, compete for 2nd striker next season. We could sign him in January, and them loan him back for the rest of season.

Kramarić is very good player. Scored 21 goals in 14 league matches already this season. Product of Dinamo Zagreb academy. Can play as winger too, he is very versatile player. Also more talented player than Mandžukić, but at this age, he needs to play regulary.

Kramarić is very good player. Scored 21 goals in 14 league matches already this season. Product of Dinamo Zagreb academy. Can play as winger too, he is very versatile player. Also more talented player than Mandžukić, but at this age, he needs to play regulary.

Of course, but it seems we are close to sign him. Jose might have some plan for him, as he is the one who make the decision.

Andrej+Kramari%25C4%2587.jpg

There has been some rumours emerge on the Sunday Mirror website which have revealed Chelsea have entered the chase to sign Croatian hotshot Andrej Kramaric in the summer window.

The Dinamo Zagreb forward has impressed on loan at cross-city rivals Lokomotiva, scoring 14 goals in 19 league games, and is expected to leave the club this summer.

Dinamo are holding out for a €4million fee for the 21 year-old striker, who is on the brink of his first international call-up.

CSKA Moscow and Udinese are thought to lead the chase for the youngster. (Sunday Mirror)

The lad is showing great potential and could develop into a top star in the coming seasons if he makes the right career choice. So it will be interesting to see just where he ends up in the summer window.

Few wrong informations by Mirror.

He was in Dinamo, but now he plays for Rijeka. He scored 21 goal in Croatian league and 6 goals in Europa league

for Rijeka this year and now is on 27 goals in 25 games. There are rumours in Croatia that he'll be sold for about 6-8 million.

I was watching him a lot this season, and he's very impressive. Definitely a good investment because his price will only go up.

Don't know if he's gonna be good enough for Chelsea, but after 1 year loan next season it will be all clear.

''Although naturally a lone striker his versatility makes him able to play well as winger or second striker.

His national team coach Niko Kovač compared him with Croatian legendary striker Davor Šuker''

More information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrej_Kramari%C4%87

The mandatory muppet video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bBch7prTZ8

Considering he's already 23, if we were to sign him, he'll be first team ready. And if he's loaned out, it will probably be to the Bundesliga and not Eredivisie.

The post(and the article) was created in April 2013 when he was at Rijeka. The information and the stats are correct but old.

he still plays for rijeka.

if i remember correctly he was in beef with zdravko mamic, dinamo zagreb owner and that's why he doesnt play anymore there. otherwise he would be sold already for good money.

btw, i don't really care about his staistics in croatian league, he's already 23 years old, so it's late for him to play in chelsea imo.

he still plays for rijeka.

if i remember correctly he was in beef with zdravko mamic, dinamo zagreb owner and that's why he doesnt play anymore there. otherwise he would be sold already for good money.

btw, i don't really care about his staistics in croatian league, he's already 23 years old, so it's late for him to play in chelsea imo.

You're right, I wanted to write Dinamo Zagreb.

I don't think it's too late.. Mandzukic left Croatia at the age of 24 and became a starter for the CL-winning Bayern. Drogba were playing in Ligue 2 when he was 23, and there is many more example.

I'm not saying this guy will be a world class (as I haven't seen him play) but it's never late.

I don't think it's too late.. Mandzukic left Croatia at the age of 24 and became a starter for the CL-winning Bayern. Drogba were playing in Ligue 2 when he was 23, and there is many more example.

I'm not saying this guy will be a world class (as I haven't seen him play) but it's never late.

200_s.gif

Agreed.jpg

You're right, I wanted to write Dinamo Zagreb.

yeah but both mandzukic and drogba were first strikers in their teams while kramaric would be our second or third choice. so no much place for progress.

That is one crazy stats.

I'd much rather Bamford or Solanke get that 3rd choice striker spot tbh. I'm sure this kid is good, but we need to think about the HG quota, as well as giving some of our youth products a chance.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You