Whats you're country listening to?

Clevemayer

This is my country's national anthem sung by the best Artists of the country. They are all masters of different instruments and come from different states and cultures. It has classical as well as contemporary musicians together. Composed by the 2 time Academy award and Grammy award winner A.R.Rehman.
First there are just instruments and then there are vocals. Hope you like it.

PS: Brilliant idea for a new thread, i am looking forward to listening all kinds of music.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's Pakistani lol. She's the only great thing ever come from Pakistan after the Terrorists ofcourse xD

Offensive, mate.

An ancient track, but the finest in Pakistani music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQVxrMZB18

Not sure how many of you have heard of him, But Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - one of the finest, world-renowkned singers Pakistan has ever produced.

This is my country's national anthem sung by the best Artists of the country. They are all masters of different instruments and come from different states and cultures. It has classical as well as contemporary musicians together. Composed by the 2 time Academy award and Grammy award winner A.R.Rehman.

First there are just instruments and then there are vocals. Hope you like it.

PS: Brilliant idea for a new thread, i am looking forward to listening all kinds of music.

tremendous artwork mate really like it... wonderfully done... perfectly composed instrumentals and vocals...

She's Pakistani lol. She's the only great thing ever come from Pakistan after the Terrorists ofcourse xD

Careful, mate! Thin Ice!

Not sure how many of you have heard of him, But Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - one of the finest, world-renowkned singers Pakistan has ever produced.

My parent's top 3 singers ever: Kishore Kumar, Md.Rafi and Nusrat Fateh Ali khan.

Oh and mine too.

Do you want classical Lebanese music or music that is trending now in Lebanon? If it's the latter, I can't help you there! :lol:

I belive you should know this guy pretty well, actually he is half kurdish has playes some nice taxims on bouzouki...

both is welcome...

Like I said, I can't help you with the trending music because I have no idea what that is! But as for typical Lebanese music, there are so many genres, but eastern music is very different than western, so I doubt you'll like it much. But anyway, the most typical Lebanse music is for Fayrouz or فيروز. Every one in Lebanon and most of the Arab world has been listening to her songs in the morning for the past 30 years. Two of my favorit songs for her are:

With western music (Jazz):

With eastern music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZZrRVQDjKk

If you like those I'll post some other stuff by other artists.

Like I said, I can't help you with the trending music because I have no idea what that is! But as for typical Lebanese music, there are so many genres, but eastern music is very different than western, so I doubt you'll like it much. But anyway, the most typical Lebanse music is for Fayrouz or فيروز. Every one in Lebanon and most of the Arab world has been listening to her songs in the morning for the past 30 years. Two of my favorit songs for her are:

With western music (Jazz):

With eastern music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZZrRVQDjKk

If you like those I'll post some other stuff by other artists.

mate I'm living in germnay but I'm actual kurdish...

How do you know about Kajol? Familiar with Indian film industry?

saw her once and thought wtf she looks my girlfriend (now wife) and thought she was hot her nose is a bit in her way... but really love her looks like an natural beauty......

my sister watched indis films a lot even we didn't knew what they where talking at all... I watched the girls and listened to the movies...

I belive you should know this guy pretty well, actually he is half kurdish has playes some nice taxims on bouzouki...

Well that is one post I did not expect! :lol:

Yes, I', familiar with him. He plays one genre of typical middle eastern music. Although I personally prefer the Lute to the Bouzouk.