Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

I Think hot saloons (AMG E class's, BMW M5's Audi RS6's all that type) are nicer than super cars and those modded cars :3, there's a certain charm to what makes me like them thoug not saying i dislike supercars or modded cars, i just like hot saloons the best :D, snugglymobiles X)

I never will get fully gaming laptops?, i mean If i want to game on a PC i frankly would invest in a big desktop which would run rings around a Gaming laptop (and save some money possibly too) i could only get them if you want to game while out and about?.

Pink is a beautiful colour which is sadly only seen as a overly sparkly barbie colour, as someone that's doing art i would love to use pink more, very lovely colour X).

TF2 community is one of the worst gaming communities i've ever seen, "they respect eachover" (which i've seen written a few times) is complete BS, I've seen the F2P insult slurred around, i've seen the raging the people that scam, i've seen even plugins that block players who bought the game for free from joining a server (yep, blocking a player who may have discovered the game after it became free..from playing on a server), i mean that just...no man

that what im saying is very typical of the TF2 community, they don't respect eachover fully..it's BS anti F2P stuff..all that, im sorry speaking as someone that bought the game this would actually make me sick to the spooch if i let it bug me, community of it STINKS of elitism, which is a shame cause the game itself is Very very good, the cod nitpicking too, okay i guess COD Isn't the most popular of games but ffs they have to take the presumptions that any player struggling to get to grips with the game or makes this error or that error is a "F2P noob/COD player"

But generally as said i learned not to bother with them, not all of them are bad but unlike what is said they have their bad too they ain't all good like it seems they think they are.

btw i love tf2 :D, so before any charging/charged raging fanboy comes to register this forum to pick at me, i i'm just stating what i think regardless if i like the game or not. and in the end..it's just a game.

U have never played Combat Arms. HAHAHA I used to play it they are absolutely horrible. Disgusting people. I think TF2 has one of the best community (like you!)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also have a lot of this, mate!

:Goober:

Hahaha, always Rio de Janeiro! That fucking gay city... :rant::Goober:

But I personally dont have any problems with them expressing who they are as long as they dont invade my space...

Memes are fucking annoying.

@Stingray, won't want to hear that

No, they are just thinking Mourinho will prefer to play Hazard-Oscar-KDB!

hmmm, Mata's been our best players for the past couple of season don't think he'll sacrifice him just based on work rate. Mata can improve himself. He's a hardworking person.

I'm bored, so let's start a Belgian-Brazilian war in here :Goober:

KDB will be Jose's first choice number 10 over Oscar who will be a squad player.

Well I think you might be right ;)

Mata will probably play the RW and it leaves the center position open to either Oscar or KDB.

My point was just Mata not being the kind of player Mou likes.

As such either Mata will change his style and be the kind of player Mourinho likes or he'll lose space in the team. It seems people have no memory of what happened to players that aren't Mourinho's style of player in the teams he managed... but Mata is a hard worker as someone pointed out, so he might adapt and work to be the kind of player Mourinho expects him to be. Or what Rafa and I said may happen and he may leave the team - I just think if he goes to the bench he might leave the club as well.

Personally I don't need Oscar to be a starting XI, I need him to live up his potential and develop and I'm sure both will happen under Mourinho and then being a regular in the starting XI is a consequence. He's a bit younger than Kevin so I suppose it's natural that he takes longer to make it to main team. It's already an accomplishment for him to have stayed last season instead of being loaned and to have played so many matches. How many players came to Chelsea at age 20 and not only played, but also played more matches than any other player in the season? So yeah, I'm not complaining of the chances he was given at all. And I think he'll continue to have plenty of them. His biggest competition imo is Kevin, not Mata because Mourinho seems adamant about playing Mata as a RW. Oscar is definitely not suited for the RW imo...

Well I think you might be right ;)

Mata will probably play the RW and it leaves the center position open to either Oscar or KDB.

My point was just Mata not being the kind of player Mou likes.

As such either Mata will change his style and be the kind of player Mourinho likes or he'll lose space in the team. It seems people have no memory of what happened to players that aren't Mourinho's style of player in the teams he managed... but Mata is a hard worker as someone pointed out, so he might adapt and work to be the kind of player Mourinho expects him to be. Or what Rafa and I said may happen and he may leave the team - I just think if he goes to the bench he might leave the club as well.

Personally I don't need Oscar to be a starting XI, I need him to live up his potential and develop and I'm sure both will happen under Mourinho and then being a regular in the starting XI is a consequence. He's a bit younger than Kevin so I suppose it's natural that he takes longer to make it to main team. It's already an accomplishment for him to have stayed last season instead of being loaned and to have played so many matches. How many players came to Chelsea at age 20 and not only played, but also played more matches than any other player in the season? So yeah, I'm not complaining of the chances he was given at all. And I think he'll continue to have plenty of them. His biggest competition imo is Kevin, not Mata because Mourinho seems adamant about playing Mata as a RW. Oscar is definitely not suited for the RW imo...

Regardless of Mata or anyone else, I doubt that either of Oscar or Kevin will be played a lot out wide because Jose likes width and pace on the wings. I think Oscar is one of a kind, but atm, I just feel Kevin is more effective in that number 10 role. But I am certain both will get a lot of pitch time regardless of who's first choice in some big games.

The upside of it all is that the belgians and brazilians will know each other really well when they meet in the final of the WC 2014 :Goober: *goes into hiding under a rock

Well, thatis if we dont beat the poor belgians before that! :ph34r:

• 5 weeks later...

I'm bored, so let's start a Belgian-Brazilian war in here :Goober:

KDB will be Jose's first choice number 10 over Oscar who will be a squad player.

:lol: I came here because of a post of mine I wanted to link in a new post and I came across this.

Should have accepted the bait back then :P

the posts in this page all of sudden are very amusing :lol:

First rule on football: don't ever underestimate a Brazilian player or Brazil NT. We may suck at moments - and we do it a lot - but we can all of sudden change it all. ie: Oscar in Chelsea (under Mou) and Confed's Cup.

I'm sure Rmpr and Henrique agree with me :P

Truth is even when we suck we are a challenge, it's not me being cocky... it's history repeating :P

:lol: I came here because of a post of mine I wanted to link in a new post and I came across this.

Should have accepted the bait back then :P

the posts in this page all of sudden are very amusing :lol:

First rule on football: don't ever underestimate a Brazilian player or Brazil NT. We may suck at moments - and we do it a lot - but we can all of sudden change it all. ie: Oscar in Chelsea (under Mou) and Confed's Cup.

I'm sure Rmpr and Henrique agree with me :P

Truth is even when we suck we are a challenge, it's not me being cocky... it's history repeating :P

Tbh, I wasn't sure to expect of either; don't I'm sure even now. I just wanted to start a Brazilian-Belgian war :P