'merciless nuclear attack against USA'

Chelsea_Fan

What a weird place with really weird, soulesss people. They should be blown off the world map, what is the point in the country? Their ppl are treated like dogs, digging for food and washing clothes in icey streams n shit. I actually cannot believe what i just saw.

They should be rescued rather than fucking blown off. Where's the fucking United Nations now? Where's the so called Human Right Organizations? If the Report you've watched is even a little bit correct, then these so called organizations should fucking die with shame.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the point of a country? It is where you were fucking born, it is the place you grow up and the only piece of land you will always feel 100% at home.

I get what you are saying, they have a terrible life style (not life, because that is different). But saying it should be blown out of the map because you disagree with it is ridiculously souless. They are people too you know? Above all, they have no blame because of where they were born.

This is one of the worst posts I have ever read. We should be trying to find a peaceful solutuion and not asking for a country to get blown up!

The problem is theirs always a bigger picture.

Look you guys are all good people on here, but the fact is we need people to make the hard decisions which others can't make. Yeah you may say Ollies methods are very drastic and I'm not even sure if I agree or not, but sometimes we need to make those decisions (the decisions you call bad and evil).

Yeah true you can't help the way you where born, but it's also like serial killers can't help the way they are, most serial killers have horrible up bringings and they don't even know any different as they've had a completely different life to the average person. However we would wish the worst and most gruesome death on any of those serial killers no?

But my main point is, theirs always a bigger picture, I understand you being a nice person n all and good hearted, but you can't just take a big dump on Ollies opinion like that.

The problem is theirs always a bigger picture.

Look you guys are all good people on here, but the fact is we need people to make the hard decisions which others can't make. Yeah you may say Ollies methods are very drastic and I'm not even sure if I agree or not, but sometimes we need to make those decisions (the decisions you call bad and evil).

Yeah true you can't help the way you where born, but it's also like serial killers can't help the way they are, most serial killers have horrible up bringings and they don't even know any different as they've had a completely different life to the average person. However we would wish the worst and most gruesome death on any of those serial killers no?

But my main point is, theirs always a bigger picture, I understand you being a nice person n all and good hearted, but you can't just take a big dump on Ollies opinion like that.

Of course I can, he is asking to blow up 24 million people!

You want a harsh decision? Ignore the freedom and border rules, invade North Korea and take out this absolutely shit government and military power. Give them all the necessary tools (like USA did to Japan) and let them grow as a free country. And do it without overloading them with tons of American companies to fuck with their industry (like they did with Russia). They will be independent both political and economically. They will start developing just like South Korea did 30 years ago.

See, a solution without killing half England...

Nobody can even get into the country, they don't allow anyone to go there. Nobody knows whats going on. That North Korean guy we have here, i feel sorry for him but i have no idea how he manages to do what he does because if he's caught, he's done. They even showed footage of concentration camps. The BBC went undercover and showed them up big time. I wish i could show you the whole video of what was on the BBC because you will be horrified. I'm not even joking.

I already apologised about saying killing 24 million people but their powerful people all need to go by any means possible.

Off course I can, he is asking to blow up 24 million people!

You want a harsh decision? Ignore the freedom and border rules, invade North Korea and take out this absolutely shit government and military power. Give them all the necessary tools (like USA did to Japan) and let them grow as a free country. And do it without overloading them with tons of American companies to fuck with their industry (like they did with Russia). They will be independent both political and economically. They will start developing just like South Korea did 30 years ago.

See, a solution without killing half England...

Things obviously can't be that simple then if this hasn't already happened.

All i was saying was though, let your wisdom do the talking, don't let your emotions get in the way for a minute and just think. Because there is no good or bad, however we have to do what's best to keep us all alive and running. But obviously we have the likes of North Korea who simply just don't want that.

Korea is very suspicous though, they really confuse me, like they are hiding something big. Odd country indeed, It's also why i hate all this illuminati bull shit though, we all say the american government are evil and stuff, then go take one big look at North Korea and such and other evil leaders like Robert Mugabe.

Nobody can even get into the country, they don't allow anyone to go there. Nobody knows whats going on. That North Korean guy we have here, i feel sorry for him but i have no idea how he manages to do what he does because if he's caught, he's done. They even showed footage of concentration camps. The BBC went undercover and showed them up big time. I wish i could show you the whole video of what was on the BBC because you will be horrified. I'm not even joking.

I already apologised about saying killing 24 million people but their powerful people all need to go by any means possible.

Where is this coverage?

They should be rescued rather than fucking blown off. Where's the fucking United Nations now? Where's the so called Human Right Organizations? If the Report you've watched is even a little bit correct, then these so called organizations should fucking die with shame.

I watched the same report as Ollie and trust me it is very much real what he has explained. North Korea is living in the dark ages, it's fucking rediculous.

Guess Japan should be blown off the map for what they did to Pearl Harbor, oh wait, they almost were. Forget about the millions of innocent people and the millions protesting against the Japanese empire at the time, just Nuke them and let thousands die of radiation. No better than them.

Sorry to go off topic, But Einstein feared this would happen

I havent seen this specific video, but I wouldnt get bothered by it. Why? Because all there is wrong in North Korea is the alianation and the lack of freedom.

Their population lives in a much better situation then most of the world (if we count absolute population and not by number of countries). It is not as bad as you are making, it is only very different than what we are used to. Maybe I havent used the right words, it is very bad, just not the end of the world as you are making.

What would your reaction be if you saw the kids diyng from starvation in Africa or killing and stealing with 10 yo inside a favela in South America? We should blow them all off I guess.

You already said you are sorry, so I accept it.

Things obviously can't be that simple then if this hasn't already happened.

All i was saying was though, let your wisdom do the talking, don't let your emotions get in the way for a minute and just think. Because there is no good or bad, however we have to do what's best to keep us all alive and running. But obviously we have the likes of North Korea who simply just don't want that.

Korea is very suspicous though, they really confuse me, like they are hiding something big. Odd country indeed, It's also why i hate all this illuminati bull shit though, we all say the american government are evil and stuff, then go take one big look at North Korea and such and other evil leaders like Robert Mugabe.

Of course it isn't that simple, you can't simply invade a country and depose a government. This translates to a clear act of war!

I simply tried to give an answer that doesn't involve killing 24 million people (less people died in the Holocaust).

There is nothing entirely good or bad, I acknowledge that. Nevertheless, you can very well tell when something is in the right place or when it is not. I guess that is pretty clear in North Korea's situation.

They will get absolutely destroyed if they were to do so. They aren't daft unless einstein's fear of the inevitable will truly happen

Totally! They are fucking deluded, they would be more than happy to walk a path of their own destruction.

What? Wipe out an entire country because their totalitarian leader is a donut? Kill 24 million people because of one man? How can you say that's the only solution to the problem North Korea are facing? This is the worst thing I've ever read on here, wow.

I havent seen this specific video, but I wouldnt get bothered by it. Why? Because all there is wrong in North Korea is the alianation and the lack of freedom.

Their population lives in a much better situation then most of the world (if we count absolute population and not by number of countries). It is not as bad as you are making, it is only very different than what we are used to. Maybe I havent used the right words, it is very bad, just not the end of the world as you are making.

What would your reaction be if you saw the kids diyng from starvation in Africa or killing and stealing with 10 yo inside a favela in South America?

You'll only know properly by watching the video, that's if you can actually be bothered to, it is half an hour. Nobody will ever know anything about North Korea, the real North Korea unless they watch the vid. They are killed for nothing, the leaders are cold blooded and the normal people's lives are a total lie and a nightmare. Any word out of line or against the leader will result in death, even just an opinion. They are pretending to support him just to save their own lives.

I hope more than anything that their lives are better than the vid suggests but in all honesty, i cannot see it.