The Baseball thread

Steve

Good work to tie the series up against St Louis.

And Utley's slide was disgusting. Shame on him! I feel genuinely sorry for Tejada and the Mets.

Well since the Cubs aren't playing today, you can instead watch Jay Cutler and the Bears against Kansas City.....

And potentially see Kansas City and Chicago in a World Series......?

Great small ball from the Cubs. 4 runs on 2 hits and only one left the infield. Gorgeous. Jake Arriera going on monday. I'm excited.

Chase Utley is a cunt and should be suspended for the remainder of the Dodgers pathetic post season run.

I'm envisioning an Astros-Cubs ws. Idc though, let's beat St.Louis first though.

Great small ball from the Cubs. 4 runs on 2 hits and only one left the infield. Gorgeous. Jake Arriera going on monday. I'm excited.

Chase Utley is a cunt and should be suspended for the remainder of the Dodgers pathetic post season run.

I'm envisioning an Astros-Cubs ws. Idc though, let's beat St.Louis first though.

Not gonna happen. Cubs-Royals series would be interesting for me since they're my two teams.

Anyone but Toronto.

this guy seems to be everywhere :D

5352442_G.jpg

Two Kansas City firefighters died in a building collapse, and the Royals honored them the next game. Marlins Man donated $10k to each of the families and wore a KCFD hat in the game and in a few other games (including one at Wrigley Field). He's a great man.

I read an article where the journalist sat next to him on a plane and interviewed him. He's a lawyer from the Miami area that loves going to big sporting events. He wears the orange (according to him), so that his family members can see him easily. I guess this came from going to a Miami Heat game where someone stole his white t-shirt during a white out game, so he stuck out among a sea of white. His family liked it, so he's kept doing it.

THE WORLD SERIES 2015 MLB CHAMPIONS AND WINNERS. KANSAS CITY ROYALS WIN 7 - 2 OVER NEW YORK METS AT THE END OF 12 INNINGS IN GAME 5.

KANSAS CITY ROYALS WIN THE WORLD SERIES 4 GAMES TO 1.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=351101121

Edited by KevinAshburner

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/8/2016 at 6:26 PM, Spike said:

@iseah100

Schwarber is dead.

WE ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, iseah100 said:

WE ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't stop smiling. I was watching the post-game reaction on Fox and the joy of everyone from the fans, the commentators to the players was just contagious. The game was a boring blowout (sort of, it was Clayton FUCKING Kershaw) but damn, that result will be in people minds for long time.

The club house party was a little out of control, hopefully they have good alcohol recovery.