The Baseball thread

Steve

You have no regrets picking the Cubs!? Aww:). I have so many regrets, heartbreaking divisional defeats in 07/08 the NLCS in 03. Mediocrity the rest of the years. Poor ownership, selfish players, bad management, but it's all forgotten now!

Fuck the white sox and the mrs' ex. Hahaha.

Same with the teams though, I've supported the Cubs and Bulls since 02, when i was 8. Pumas and Mexico since the same age. I love my teams, and i hate bandwagon fans (Cavs, heat, Cavs).

Fuck the Mrs' ex.

I've only lived in America for a year and a half so I had no interest till I came here. I don't really care about the Bulls or the Bears though. I can't get into those sports. Baseball is similar enough to cricket for me to like. I adore hockey. I've supported some pretty shitty teams.

Shame about the CHicago Fire though. The womens team of Chicago has a better name and jersey. That is embarassing. I'd rather go for the Chicago Red Stars than the Chicago Fire. Awesome jersey, emblem and name.

Chicago-Red-Star.jpg

I've only lived in America for a year and a half so I had no interest till I came here. I don't really care about the Bulls or the Bears though. I can't get into those sports. Baseball is similar enough to cricket for me to like. I adore hockey. I've supported some pretty shitty teams.

Shame about the CHicago Fire though. The womens team of Chicago has a better name and jersey. That is embarassing. I'd rather go for the Chicago Red Stars than the Chicago Fire. Awesome jersey, emblem and name.

Chicago-Red-Star.jpg

Why'd you move here in the first place? I don't like football too much either, i watch the playoffa, buttfuck the NFL.

Don't follow the fire either, but those women teams jerseys are badass. No money but noice jerseys

You have no regrets picking the Cubs!? Aww:). I have so many regrets, heartbreaking divisional defeats in 07/08 the NLCS in 03. Mediocrity the rest of the years. Poor ownership, selfish players, bad management, but it's all forgotten now!

Fuck the white sox and the mrs' ex. Hahaha.

Same with the teams though, I've supported the Cubs and Bulls since 02, when i was 8. Pumas and Mexico since the same age. I love my teams, and i hate bandwagon fans (Cavs, heat, Cavs).

Fuck the Mrs' ex.

Well all those injuries throughout the last few years haven't done the Bulls much good either. The Bulls actually had the shortest trophy drought out of all the teams that made conf. semis this season.

Why'd you move here in the first place? I don't like football too much either, i watch the playoffa, buttfuck the NFL.

Don't follow the fire either, but those women teams jerseys are badass. No money but noice jerseys

Football is an incredible sport!

Well all those injuries throughout the last few years haven't done the Bulls much good either. The Bulls actually had the shortest trophy drought out of all the teams that made conf. semis this season.

Football is an incredible sport!

The Bulls have hurt me so much [emoji20] . I didnt know that, only 7 teams have won an NBA championships since the Bulls last won. (Spurs, Lakers, Heat, Mavs, Celtics, Warriors, Pistons.)

..NFL is too confusing for me. I like to watch it though.

The Bulls have hurt me so much [emoji20] . I didnt know that, only 7 teams have won an NBA championships since the Bulls last won. (Spurs, Lakers, Heat, Mavs, Celtics, Warriors, Pistons.)

..NFL is too confusing for me. I like to watch it though.

George Carlin had a pretty cool piece on baseball vs football.

• 2 weeks later...

Cubbies have been a little rough the past few games. The hits and runs aren't coming from the boys. Hopefully it will pick back up again tonight.

Had to face Kershaw and Madbum back to back, that's rough. Jake the Snake Arrieta goes tonight, we'll be good.

Told you it'd be easy work! Something special about this season!

Arietta is something else. Also it should be noted whenever a commentator mentions how excellent Kris Bryant is against lefties; he strikes out.

This season is special but if they club keeps the nucleus of young players, the following seasons should be just as special. We are watching a very young and talented team being born.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Good work to tie the series up against St Louis.

And Utley's slide was disgusting. Shame on him! I feel genuinely sorry for Tejada and the Mets.

Well since the Cubs aren't playing today, you can instead watch Jay Cutler and the Bears against Kansas City.....

And potentially see Kansas City and Chicago in a World Series......?