test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed NextGen Final: Chelsea 0-2 Aston Villa

Started by Jason,

69 posts in this topic

story of the damn season. another silverware goes begging. but kudos to the 2nd best youth team in europe #CHELSEA

ps- i think i would be better as a cb than davey. :)

The youngsters just fell at the final hurdle...

I'm guessing a few of the players were tired from the Arsenal semi-final...they just looked non existent in the second half.

Major props to the youngsters for getting to the final and no reason to hang heads in shame. That pitch was garbage and I'm not placing sole blame on it but Nextgen should offer a better venue period. I wish them success in their loans next season and hopefully Chalobah and others on loan this season can lay a foundation for this bunch to make the team in the future.

our youth team is shit...only Ake , Boga and Feruz could become world class players...the others are average players and I don't know how they reached the final . Another thing I can't understand is the boy who is GK , he is the worst young GK I've ever seen and he is in the team only because his father is the coach of the team...This is Chelsea not some small club !!!

our youth team is shit...only Ake , Boga and Feruz could become world class players...the others are average players and I don't know how they reached the final . Another thing I can't understand is the boy who is GK , he is the worst young GK I've ever seen and he is in the team only because his father is the coach of the team...This is Chelsea not some small club !!!

Is this the first youth team football you've watched? Funnily enough, not every player becomes a 'world class player'. Most of them will become journeymen at best, whilst some will never become footballers at all. Calling them shit is out of order though.

mnmontero and Stats like this

Bla bla... can't believe you actually wrote that rubbish. We done well to reach the final, plus our youth team are one step closer to retaining the youth cup 'again'. So I guess you did not pay attention to the likes of Baker no? Loftus-cheek? No, Kiwomya? No.... Have a look at our games and the level the boys are playing at before you call them shit. You could have worded that better and remember so many of the youth players who have performed well are either in school or only just recently left... silly boy

I had watched the last 3 matches from NextGen so this is my opinion...You will see that only Ake , Boga and Feruz will receive chance to play in the first team the others and especially the GK whose fathers is the coach of the team will play in Championship and League 1......

I had watched the last 3 matches from NextGen so this is my opinion.

How about the opinion of the tournament organisers, who voted our Lewis Baker as the player of the tournament? If our academy is shit, then surely Arsenal's, Juventus's and Barcelona's who we btw beat on the way to the final are too.