test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed NextGen Final: Chelsea 0-2 Aston Villa

Started by Jason,

69 posts in this topic

Chelsea vs Aston Villa
MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

IFvsAjax_zps490b2e91.jpg?t=1364594053

2012/13 NextGen Final
1st April, Monday 2013
Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia, Como
17:00 Kick Off (UK time)

i just hope after all that exposure we'll be able to save our players from some scavenging clubs and agents :halo:

for me its chelsea only oppurtunity to win a cup, so lets go out there and bloody take it.

COME ON CHELSEA...

Would have preferred Aké in defence for Pappoe and then Hunte/Swift on, Pappoe and Wright on the left hand side didnt exactly inspire me against Arsenal..

Would have preferred Aké in defence for Pappoe and then Hunte/Swift on, Pappoe and Wright on the left hand side didnt exactly inspire me against Arsenal..

Same here, but it looks like Ake and RLC will hold. Means we'll be narrow but stronger through the centre.

Sorry but Christensen really is dog shit. His positioning is literally the worst I've ever seen from a footballer in the history of my football viewing.

Sorry but Christensen really is dog shit. His positioning is literally the worst I've ever seen from a footballer in the history of my football viewing.

Wow, he's not that bad! And he's just 16.