Chelsea Vs Fenerbahce

DavidEU

Thought we laboured again when we should have had it sewn up quicker. Cudicini has been incredibly unlucky -but Hilario did a sterling job.

I'm not going to condemn Essien -just the climate of booking players because they have a little timmy tantrum , dont hurt anyone , and bounce the ball :rolleyes: is daft. OK shame he'll miss Anfield, but at least he'll be fired up for the 2nd leg. MOM for me.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we got the win! But it wasn't the best performance! I was seriosuly cacking myself until we scored the second....

What the hell was that substitution all about??? Belletti on for Kalou? I thought Kalou had an excellant game, and then we had no idea what the formation was..... possibly the worst sub he has made yet if you ask me, playing for 20 mins+ without any shape whatsoever..

Hi,I am from Serbia!I am glad that we won 2:0 and go through semi final vs Liverscum!

Some friend from my country,we have firm (Chelsea-Serbia) was on game....It was very big shame for Chelsea Security!

They put out our Chelsea Serbia flag from MH stand behind goal!We have big discussion with them.Their reason was very bizzare!They said that if we catched Chelsea flag with little name SERBIA that Turkish fans (Fener) won't like that...(We have many problems with them through history,now Kosovo...)....Many english Chelsea fans was with us....Fortunatelly our friend (respected in Chelsea firm cause he is living 15 yeras in London and e's watching Chelsea over 15 years) was not drunk and he put out flag-otherwise he would got LIFE-BAn!!!

Cheers brothers.....I post this to let you now about that:DD....We are going in final!!!!!!Premiership is also our!!!!CHEERS!!!!

Chelsea-SERBIA -FANS!

me i'm just to fucking fed up to complain about.........................................

another fucking abysmal performance, sloppy passing, to many players below form, players don't get forward quick enough and don't get enough forward as well, need i go on????

this cunt grant has got me down so much that i just don't care what the fuck happens now.

regards:JBD

We were shit but that was down to nervousness, i could tell that anyway, its not that we're a shit team its just it was a huge game, big occasion and because we were playing a team who we fully expect to beat, it puts pressure on the players. We were good in Turkey, no matter what the result was, we played well in Turkey and lost. Yesterday we were below par and won. Fenerbahce did sweet FA which helped our aid. I thought Ballack was excellent yesterday tho and Kalou & Maka were very good also. I still think we need to go 4-4-2 asap because the 4-3-3 isnt really working to as it should.

Over the 2 games, the best team went through end of story. Now we got 'them' again......can't fucking wait. I'm nervous already.