Finally, a Belgian fan

Hi all,

I'm supporting Chelsea since I was a kid ( before we were the best team in Europe ;) ) The tune of MoTD has been the highlight of my weekend since I was 6.

I have visited the Bridge for the first time last weekend and I tought that was an excellent opportunity to make my introduction to this board.

In Belgium I am a big fan of Beerschot, a club that exist since the 19th century but will go broke in a couple of months.. We're all in fear of a Portsmouth scenario..

On a more Chelsea related note.. I'm trilled by the latest Belgian invasion.. we Belgians have no great history in invading anything.. So this is all new to us.

My favourite player is Lukaku and a succesfull return of him to the bridge is my biggest 'footballwish'

I am already looking forward discussing Chelsea with such an international bunch !

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are the days I was almost alone in here asa belgian making fun of Brazilians ....

Represent us well, hombre!

Don't make too much fun of the Brazilians.. They have a lot of young talented players.. within ten years there National team could be better than ours..

Don't make too much fun of the Brazilians.. They have a lot of young talented players.. within ten years there National team could be better than ours..

Lol, not the players. The forum members! Especially @romper and @Dionsa :-)

In real life, Belgians are a divided people, the Flemish and the Walloons are unable to agree on much. Governments can take years of haggling to form, there is constant bickering about language, the country itself sometimes seems on the brink of collapse but...they seem to all agree that Chelsea are the team to support....welcome.

Our government/law is way too complex, everything goes too slow and most of them aren't worth being in it, we have way too many of them anyways, they never seem to agree on any major issue's (or it is way to late when it happens) so yeh, we pretty much have the worst government possible, and most of us dont even care about them anymore.

What do you mean in ten years? We are already better! :wank2:

Lol, not the players. The forum members! Especially @romper and @Dionsa :-)

FUCK OFF or I will show him my member! :ph34r: