Julian Draxler

Muzchap

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Very good player, but currently no better than what we have (Schurrle, Oscar, Willian) and he can't play very well on the wings and has to be down the middle. Willian and Oscar are probably better than him there too so it would be kind of an odd signing.

Very good player, but currently no better than what we have (Schurrle, Oscar, Willian) and he can't play very well on the wings and has to be down the middle. Willian and Oscar are probably better than him there too so it would be kind of an odd signing.

Draxler usually plays on the LW for Schalke and is quite effective at cutting inside and shooting. He does not have to play down the middle. He is quite versatile but like I was saying is usually used as a LW.

Very very technically gifted player! He's still very young and Chelsea could be the right club for him :blue scalf:

Just because I know people will compare him with Oscar.... I think Oscar is an all round better player BUT Draxler, if he develops properly and reaches his FULL potential (which Jose could very well help him reach), I think he'd be a better player. I think he just has the ability (more so than Oscar) to win a football match for his team with one moment.

Draxler usually plays on the LW for Schalke and is quite effective at cutting inside and shooting. He does not have to play down the middle. He is quite versatile but like I was saying is usually used as a LW.

Well I disagree entirely there, he usually plays at CAM for Schalke. Meyer or Boateng are often shifted out there. Play your best player in their best position and all that...

I agree he would be a good LW though, and also agree about his versatility. But unfortunately we have a little guy called Eden Hazard at LW, and no offence to Draxler but he's nowhere near Hazard in ability OR potential.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You