Julian Draxler

Muzchap

I don't really see how that would make any sense. Draxler is good but seriously, what would be the point in signing yet another fucking attacking midfielder when the team is already full of them but clearly flawed elsewhere? De Bruyne is getting offloaded not because he isn't good enough but simply because there isn't enough room for all these quality players. And to think that we would also have to pay money their way to get the deal done. :lol:

If he somehow ended up at Chelsea, it would be nothing but the club pulling off another 'willian' so that our rivals don't get their hands on Draxler.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going to buy one of Schalke's youngsters, it should be Max Meyer, not Draxler.

why? he is worse and unlike draxler has absolutely no potential for being able to play further back

Sport Bild: Schalke could sell Draxler to Chelsea for De Bruyne + tens of millions € in Jan.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbMR8OtIUAALMfX.jpg:large

Why not if De Bruyne wants to go ?

The question is, though, what does Draxler offer us that Hazard, Willian, Schurrle, Oscar and Mata can't so we would spend "tens of millions" on him?

I don't really see how that would make any sense. Draxler is good but seriously, what would be the point in signing yet another fucking attacking midfielder when the team is already full of them but clearly flawed elsewhere? De Bruyne is getting offloaded not because he isn't good enough but simply because there isn't enough room for all these quality players. And to think that we would also have to pay money their way to get the deal done. :lol:

If he somehow ended up at Chelsea, it would be nothing but the club pulling off another 'willian' so that our rivals don't get their hands on Draxler.

Since when has our transfer policy made sense?

The question is, though, what does Draxler offer us that Hazard, Willian, Schurrle, Oscar and Mata can't so we would spend "tens of millions" on him?

I think he is a better player than DeBruyne with a higher ceiling, he offers more should we need to offload someone to make money.

I think he is a better player than DeBruyne with a higher ceiling, he offers more should we need to offload someone to make money.

I agree that he is better than KDB, but I'm not sure he offers something much different and better than the other 5 AMs we have to justify us spending a lot of money on him.

I agree that he is better than KDB, but I'm not sure he offers something much different and better than the other 5 AMs we have to justify us spending a lot of money on him.

Sorry I didn't explain that right. Should we need to sell Draxler will net more. IMO of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You