Julian Draxler

Muzchap

He's done OK but has not justified his transfer fee at all for me. I can already see people using the phrase "People hate on him" Load of utter shite that, I don't hate on him, I am saying he hasn't impressed me since his arrival. If he can start putting together consistent performances week in and week out then brilliant, but he hasn't.

That's a shocking post. I wasn't overly impressed a year or so ago but this season he's been consistently outstanding in my opinion, one of our best 3 or 4 players easily for me. Yes he can be a bit crazy sometimes but that's him. I love him the way he is. He reads the game so well, the way he storms out, intercepts the ball and bursts out with it is beautiful to behold. David Luiz is outstanding.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a shocking post. I wasn't overly impressed a year or so ago but this season he's been consistently outstanding in my opinion, one of our best 3 or 4 players easily for me. Yes he can be a bit crazy sometimes but that's him. I love him the way he is. He reads the game so well, the way he storms out, intercepts the ball and bursts out with it is beautiful to behold. David Luiz is outstanding.

I will flip it on it's head and says this is a shocking post. David Luiz outstanding? Are you getting him confused with Mata? David Luiz has not been outstanding at all this season, and I am fan of his. Before Luiz is branded with the 'Outstanding' tage he needs to be consistent in what he does.

Mata has been brilliant of course and Hazard has been getting better, we're certainly seeing the real Hazard now and in the last few weeks he has been breathtakingly good forget them, we know what they're about and everyone knows they are world class. David Luiz is one hell of a footballer. I think him being CB makes us not appreciate just how good this guy is. 12 months ago i wanted him nowhere near our first team, but now i'm gutted when he's not there. He's strong, he's quick, he's skilful, he's commanding, he has aggression and he will get a lot better. Maybe i'm seeing a different David Luiz to you which is great, differences of opinions are needed so all cool but the potential this guy has is immense.... i don't want to derail this thread any more so i'll leave it at that.

• 2 months later...

Draxler is a LW. Pacy, creative, direct. Not sure we need him though. If we are looking to another AMC, if not Isco, maybe Georgi Milanov.

Ummm..no.

Draxler is a CAM, who is very slow for an attacker, but extremely skilfull with a nice shot and decent dribbling skills. He is more of a slower, taller Oscar. But I agree, we do not need him and won't go for him.

Extremely overhyped. I watched just about every Schalke game last season and he had a purple patch towards the end of the season. He's not stand-out at anything apart from long-shots really.

Max Meyer is Schalke's real talent.

Non-story, JUST SIGNED A NEW 5 YEARS DEAL and the general manager just came out and said he won't be leaving. Guess he is better rated than Schurrle but still just potential, nothing in the top class bracket yet and would cost at least £15-£20m so turn this off I guess.

One good thing about him is that he can play at left wing and CAM so he can cover both mata and hazard.

I don't think he's a natural LW...as others have said, he's like a taller version of Oscar. He could fill in when Hazard needs a rest...but apart from that..

He's another CAM...which is something we don't need.

We need a WINGER.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You