Julian Draxler

Muzchap

Great prospect but why not take a look at our current squad with all the youth and loanees and think twice?!

I mean we arent realy desperate in AM areas right? We will probably play 4:3:3 and where would draxler play? Its already difficult to put Mazacar and Kdb all in one formation, and Draxler is too good to sit on bench.

We cant have all talents of this world...just because they play well.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a top prospect but we dont need him with mazacar already here and moses,KDB and piazon as well.

Moses is nowhere near this kid in terms of ability... Sad but true - in fact in the last few games, Moses has looked distinctly average...

You guys seem to forget that people get injured - what happens if Mazacar gets injured? We need depth in the team... If we can get this guy cheap, he offers a great threat and as I originally said - I wouldn't expect him here next season, maybe the season after.

Buy him now, or watch his price soar over the next few seasons and then people will be like - we should buy him at 50million euros etc... when we could have had him for 15-20million...

I don't see Oscar as a winger, Moses I don't think is good enough, Piazon - not sure about - this guy could slip straight into the team!

Moses is nowhere near this kid in terms of ability... Sad but true - in fact in the last few games, Moses has looked distinctly average...

You guys seem to forget that people get injured - what happens if Mazacar gets injured? We need depth in the team... If we can get this guy cheap, he offers a great threat and as I originally said - I wouldn't expect him here next season, maybe the season after.

Buy him now, or watch his price soar over the next few seasons and then people will be like - we should buy him at 50million euros etc... when we could have had him for 15-20million...

I don't see Oscar as a winger, Moses I don't think is good enough, Piazon - not sure about - this guy could slip straight into the team!

Moses is the only proper width we have and can also be deployed as a CF. What do you mean he hasnt been good enough? Other than Hazard and Mata who has in all honesty? This club has been a mess and any player under Mourinho would flourish when given the chance. Not to mention Moses is 21-22 and imo he has had fair first season with us.

Unjustified slating of Moses on here and other places IMO. I mean if you are going to have a go at someone look no further than two people we signed in January a few years back who have both never impressed me since the day they arrived.

Moses, for me, has begun his Chelsea career well.

Unjustified slating of Moses on here and other places IMO. I mean if you are going to have a go at someone look no further than two people we signed in January a few years back who have both never impressed me since the day they arrived.

So you're saying that Luiz has failed to impress you at all since his transfer from Benfica?

I'm happy for my justification in that Moses has been average - he's not set the world alight, but agree that maybe the shitstorm hasn't helped. I think he just looks a little lost sometimes in games - for Wigan he bullied teams, haven't seen that yet?

All I'm saying is if we are linked with Draxler - I wouldn't mind ;)

World football is overloaded with players like him...as is our squad. We got enough AMs with nice skills and a little bit of pace. We need s.o. different. Signing him would make no sense at all. We got de bruyne, hazard, Mata and atm also Yossi and Marin. Draxler is not fast enough to be a winger, not good enough a passer to be a no.10 and not the finisher to be a striker. He provides no width and is very inconsistant. As a player he might be a great prospect but to our team he offers nothing at all.

The problem is when u signed player for depth he will never become 50 m euro players. Players need playing time to reach their potential. If mata and hazard are 30 then it make sense but both of them are very young

So you're saying that Luiz has failed to impress you at all since his transfer from Benfica?

People just love to hate on Luiz and because of how the media have toyed with his image; many think he's a nightmare to play with etc. it's hard for the media to praise Luiz because of this.

Back to Draxler though, interesting prospect considering the accomplishments he's already achieved at his young age. He's not even an AM like everyone's saying, he's just a left winger that likes to cut inside if I'm correct, sort of like Schurrle, Hulk etc. (NB I'm not saying that he's similar to them). I want genuine width in the squad though, Moses alone isn't enough.

He's done OK but has not justified his transfer fee at all for me. I can already see people using the phrase "People hate on him" Load of utter shite that, I don't hate on him, I am saying he hasn't impressed me since his arrival. If he can start putting together consistent performances week in and week out then brilliant, but he hasn't.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

With a powerful Germanic name like Draxler you can only imagine a powerful efficient German.

I've seen him once, the 2nd leg against Galatasaray, then i saw some other bits about him as i was very impressed with what i saw. All i can say is wow! Offer them Marin and 20m because this guy is going to be a superstar. Tbh we have lots of players like him but in this day and age, clubs like us need almost 2 squads if we're gonna play 60+ games a season. There will be some big teams coming in for this guy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You