Lewis Baker

Stats

On one side words like that are cringeworthy because you know it's nonsense, but on the other side, what is he supposed to say? Every young player is 'the future'. It stings more in Chelsea's case because you get the feeling no one will ever break through.

The Vitesse loan is the equivelant of Michael kissing Fredo in The Godfather.

Yeh, i guess this year is Mourinho's chance to show that he does believe in youth. But im not holding my hopes up, the way in wich he directed his comments towards RLC already rubs me in the wrong way. Gary Neville worded it best in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tIFL2p1fJo

2min 50 onwards.

Our youth policy is really amazing. Sell our shitty young players → Buy real talent → Sell talent in order to get world class players.

Any other club would get praised for proactive buisness sense but because its us its a cruel evil plan.

I`m probably atleast joint if not our most anti-loan players out member but I agree with him being loaned out for the upcoming season. just don`t think he`s being loaned to the right club for him that would help prepare him for our 1st team squad. I think he will just tread water there.

I`d keep 3 or 4 young,yet to establish themselves players around to integrate into the squad but Baker would be outside of those. I would look for him to take Ramires spot in the squad in the next couple of years but not yet.

I think YOU should be loaned out to Vitesse. That'll teach* you to use proper grammar! :P

Please can we sort that out! I could be loaned to a Vitesse forum for a year and when I don't make very good contributions because I can't speak Dutch I can sign for a Walsall forum on a permanent deal

Please can we sort that out! I could be loaned to a Vitesse forum for a year and when I don't make very good contributions because I can't speak Dutch I can sign for a Walsall forum on a permanent deal

Alright, but one more grammatical mistake and we'll sell you to RAWK!

I genuinely thought he was our answer to replacing Lampard in the longterm (He still remains the closest to SFL) His goal scoring ability from anywhere on the pitch and setpiece is unrivaled in our youth and reserve team. He would have brought something different to the first team i,e a midfielder that can actually shoot from distance with either foot and take magnificent set pieces. It's too late now as he's already behind RLC and Traore (two of Jose's favourites) and we have seen how this usually pans out. He will likely be sold within the next two years.

I genuinely thought he was our answer to replacing Lampard in the longterm (He still remains the closest to SFL) His goal scoring ability from anywhere on the pitch and setpiece is unrivaled in our youth and reserve team. He would have brought something different to the first team i,e a midfielder that can actually shoot from distance with either foot and take magnificent set pieces. It's too late now as he's already behind RLC and Traore (two of Jose's favourites) and we have seen how this usually pans out. He will likely be sold within the next two years.

His setpieces are better than anyone in the first team for sure. Very confident player , mourinho screwed him over as expected