Lewis Baker

Stats

Baker could go go on loan to Boro if Nathan Ake also is on loan next season with Boro?

I do not know the rules in the first division, but in Premier League Only one loan is allowed in each team. But this season we have had Kallas, Omeruo, Bamford... in Boro.

If it were possible I think it would be nice to have on loan Kallas, Omeruo, Ake, Traore and Baker in Boro.

Boro seems willing to receive our players and for His final formation It could be a good option.

Regards.

3 loanees are allowed at each club outside of the current division

Baker could go go on loan to Boro if Nathan Ake also is on loan next season with Boro?

I do not know the rules in the first division, but in Premier League Only one loan is allowed in each team. But this season we have had Kallas, Omeruo, Bamford... in Boro.

If it were possible I think it would be nice to have on loan Kallas, Omeruo, Ake, Traore and Baker in Boro.

Boro seems willing to receive our players and for His final formation It could be a good option.

Regards.

Traore is too good to play in second league.

Maybe , but he helped his team get promoted to the championship , so he is already an important player for them. And he plays with dele alli , another really good young midfielder. Might be best to keep him there.

Alli is probably going to spend next season with Spurs isn't he?

Traore is too good to play in second league.

Hi Friend!

It is true. But it is also true that playing in Boro he might have a slow transition between the Dutch league and English football. First, with 19 years, Aitor Karanka (a coach with a similar mindset and methods to Jose) in Boro. And being on loan a year and, if Boro reaches Premier League, another season on loan at Boro

in Premier League.

Would be go step by step as with Bamford.

And with 20 or 21 years Traore could return with us as a player fully prepared.

Regards.

Hi Friend!

It is true. But it is also true that playing in Boro he might have a slow transition between the Dutch league and English football. First, with 19 years, Aitor Karanka (a coach with a similar mindset and methods to Jose) in Boro. And being on loan a year and, if Boro reaches Premier League, another season on loan at Boro

in Premier League.

Would be go step by step as with Bamford.

And with 20 or 21 years Traore could return with us as a player fully prepared.

Regards.

The problem is right now all these loanees to Championships clubs didn't cause player to get better (Bamford is one exception, but he is yet to shine in Premier League). Im not sure I'd like to see Traore stuck there, where he propably won't be able to show all his technique abilities.

with the number of subs you can name on the bench these days and the amount of young talent we have,we can name atleast one youngster among our subs every game.(counting Zouma as an established player rather than a "youngster" now). in games we are up by a few goals it would be better to send on one of those rather than established players who don`t need the experience.

I dont know how it works in UK, Is Traore having a lincense which let him work in England or not?

Hi friend!

I did not know how it works exactly the licenses for work in England (I live in Spain), but I read in this forum comments of other forum members that we are trying to get Traore

his license for this year, and it seems that this may be an impediment for him to come with us this summer. Right now the club seems to be trying to get it.

Let us hope that he can be playing in Premier League next season with us or on loan to another team to get more experience.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Funny that he was Chelsea's young player of the year in 2014. Didn't Mourinho name him as one of the players he would see in England's international team? I love Chelsea, but i absolutely despise their youth policy.

On one side words like that are cringeworthy because you know it's nonsense, but on the other side, what is he supposed to say? Every young player is 'the future'. It stings more in Chelsea's case because you get the feeling no one will ever break through.

The Vitesse loan is the equivalent of Michael kissing Fredo in The Godfather.