Lewis Baker

Stats

• 2 weeks later...

Again i'll fly the Lewis Baker blue flag from Loyalist South Belfast to Stamford Bridge .. If this English man dos'nt make the cfc blue i'll be pissed !!! Out of all the loanees i wish we kept him ,to give our CM a welcome wakey wakey and youthful spunk of english old school aka F.Lampard!!!

• 2 weeks later...

These certainly are by no means the most comprehensive notes I've ever made, but you may be interested reading my notes on Loftus Cheek and Baker from Tuesday's England U21s fixture.

Apologies for the shocking handwriting:

9pFhJY9.jpg

These certainly are by no means the most comprehensive notes I've ever made, but you may be interested reading my notes on Loftus Cheek and Baker from Tuesday's England U21s fixture.

http:///9pFhJY9.jpg

Cant read your image,what is your summary of both players ? What about Chalobah .

Cant read your image,what is your summary of both players ? What about Chalobah .

RLC - incredibly lazy. Needs to up his work-rate.

LB - the complete opposite. Industrious, tenacious, disciplined. He's come on leaps and bounds.

Chalobah played for 10 minutes with us 2-0, then 3-0 up, so I can't offer a fair judgement.

RLC - incredibly lazy. Needs to up his work-rate.

LB - the complete opposite. Industrious, tenacious, disciplined. He's come on leaps and bounds.

Chalobah played for 10 minutes with us 2-0, then 3-0 up, so I can't offer a fair judgement.

Good stuff,Mmm interesting Ruben hasnt learnt from his rocket down in Aussieland,but with youth on his side i hope Cfc can help him on his weakness points and play to his natural raw talent. Good to see Lewis progressing as i thought, It will good to see Ruben,Lewis,Solanke all wearing the famous Cfc blue in the near future!

Are Baker and Solanke playing well together? I hope that's why they are both at Vitesse for now and I really hope they are squad members for us next season.

Yeah deffo,another goal each today in Vitesse 5-1 away win moving them upto 5th and getting better every game!,Lewis Baker probly leading Cfc's loan army .ktbffh.All the playing time will hopefully pay off when they put on the famous Cfc blue top .

9pFhJY9.jpg

you forgot to jot down the most important aspect.. their heights!!! very poor of u alex

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote an article about Lewis' performances in the Eredivisie at Vitesse and also discussed if he'll ever make it at Chelsea. It might be an interesting read: http://fromarnhemwithlove.com/2015/10/31/blues-in-the-eredivisie-part-1-lewis-baker/

excellent thanks

I wrote an article about Lewis' performances in the Eredivisie at Vitesse and also discussed if he'll ever make it at Chelsea. It might be an interesting read: http://fromarnhemwithlove.com/2015/10/31/blues-in-the-eredivisie-part-1-lewis-baker/

interesting reading dude

• 2 weeks later...