I hate you all

Just kidding, figured this would make me stand out and make you say hi to me. :D

I'm 25, currently in graduate school here in New York. Born in Bosnia, raised in America.

I became a fan in 2011. Never really watched much English football but decided to jump in and something about Chelsea stood out to me, not to mention the color. I love the team!

The Champions League run was so special and honestly, I'm spoiled because I got to enjoy it while so many of us suffered for a long time in chase of the damn thing.

All time favorite player is Marshall Tito Drogba although I'm a big fan of Lamps too.

Cheers to you all.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just kidding, figured this would make me stand out and make you say hi to me. :D

I'm 25, currently in graduate school here in New York. Born in Bosnia, raised in America.

I became a fan in 2011. Never really watched much English football but decided to jump in and something about Chelsea stood out to me, not to mention the color. I love the team!

The Champions League run was so special and honestly, I'm spoiled because I got to enjoy it while so many of us suffered for a long time in chase of the damn thing.

All time favorite player is Marshall Tito Drogba although I'm a big fan of Lamps too.

Cheers to you all.

Welcome and keep posting!!

Welcome. You to us is a bit like Cahill to Terry. Terry tries for nearly a decade to win the UCL, sweat, blood, tears, everything that could possibly go wrong, goes wrong. Gary Cahill comes in, wins it straight away and is like WTF is all the fuss about dude!

Chelsea are a special club, even the striker is 'special' in a slightly different way. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Fuck off you prick! Oh wait, you were joking.... :ph34r:

Welcome! Stay active, post well, and slag off Steve as often as you can and you'll safely be in my good-books B)

This little love affair you have with me needs to end. You're lucky that you are so far away otherwise I would be saying...

Also, welcome to the site Marshall! Stick around mate and keep posting :)

By the way, another thing I love about Chelsea and the fans is how welcoming they are to new fans. Some of my mates (Bosnian) became City fans because of Dzeko and they just get chewed out on a daily basis. No room on that bandwagon according to some.

Makes me appreciate what I have. More than a club, a community. (Move over Barca).