Hello From Indonesia :D

Welcome to you too adyfosiel! but sorry mate i have no idea what the last sentence means... translation?

The last sentence means "Help me if I have a lot of questions". Sorry if you don't understand that sentence :worship2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok then. Thanks! No problem if you have a question just ask! ;)

btw are you gonna be watching chelsea when they come here?

Live? I don't think so for now. I have some reasons why I can't watch them live when they come here.

1st, I'm only 17. 2nd, I'm afraid of the supporters in our country. There're still anarchy supporter here. You know the situation, right?

But, I really wanna watch them and see Hazard also Cahill live :cry:

How about you? Are you gonna be watching Chelsea?

Live? I don't think so for now. I have some reasons why I can't watch them live when they come here.

1st, I'm only 17. 2nd, I'm afraid of the supporters in our country. There're still anarchy supporter here. You know the situation, right?

But, I really wanna watch them and see Hazard also Cahill live :cry:

How about you? Are you gonna be watching Chelsea?

17,my so young.. Well, i really hope so, i hope i get a ticket..still waiting for the tickets to be released first. as for the supporters i don't think they would be the "rusuh and alay" type since they probably can't afford the tickets, and also it depends on where you're sitting. are you sure you can't come it's a once in a life time opportunity?

17,my so young.. Well, i really hope so, i hope i get a ticket..still waiting for the tickets to be released first. as for the supporters i don't think they would be the "rusuh and alay" type since they probably can't afford the tickets, and also it depends on where you're sitting. are you sure you can't come it's a once in a life time opportunity?

Ah... I wanna watch them live too :cry:

I pray for you to obtain the tickets. Ya, you right it's a once in a life time opportunity. I'll try to persuade my father, who knew I was getting permission to watch Chelsea, with him of course. Wish me luck!

Ah... I wanna watch them live too :cry:

I pray for you to obtain the tickets. Ya, you right it's a once in a life time opportunity. I'll try to persuade my father, who knew I was getting permission to watch Chelsea, with him of course. Wish me luck!

thank you, amin. i hope your dad understands. Play the 'daddies little girl' card, it's bound to work! Good luck and tell me how it goes!

thank you, amin. i hope your dad understands. Play the 'daddies little girl' card, it's bound to work! Good luck and tell me how it goes!

I'll play the card soon haha and I'll tell you the result too ;)

Welcome to you too adyfosiel! but sorry mate i have no idea what the last sentence means... translation?

hehe it's been told, right?

I'm not coming from Bandung, actually. I just continue my tertiary study there. 3 years are enough for me to learn sundanese (although my origin is from the sundanese place, too: Bogor).

to Meilka, if you're not permitted to watch, i could lend you a hand to make sure of your father so that we could watch it together :D.

Oh thank God, it's like having brothers in the international forum like this

hehe it's been told, right?

I'm not coming from Bandung, actually. I just continue my tertiary study there. 3 years are enough for me to learn sundanese (although my origin is from the sundanese place, too: Bogor).

to Meilka, if you're not permitted to watch, i could lend you a hand to make sure of your father so that we could watch it together :D.

Oh thank God, it's like having brothers in the international forum like this

One of my best friend also from Bogor :D

Thank you for offering to help, but my parents still don't let me watch the match live. Poor me :cry:
Adyfosiel, actually I'm a girl. So it seems we have to change your sentence to "Oh thank God, it's like having sisters in the international forum like this" :D

You know you can post outside this thread, right? :P

Yes, I know it. Did I disturbing you to post here (I mean the notification. I'm still learning about this. Sorry.)?

Sorry for disturbing. Really really sorry :worship:

Yes, I know it. Did I disturbing you to post here (I mean the notification. I'm still learning about this. Sorry.)?

Sorry for disturbing. Really really sorry :worship:

Lol no, of course not, I was joking. Just looking forward to having discussions with you about Chelsea :)

Lol no, of course not, I was joking. Just looking forward to having discussions with you about Chelsea :)

Oh God! I was really shocked! I think I'm bothering with posting here :blush:

Okay, let's we talk about Chelsea. But I still do not know much about them :blush:

Let's watch the match first :D