Hello From Indonesia :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Meilka, welcome to the greatest CFC forum on the internet! It's a very helpful community here so don't worry, you'll fit right in! What is interesting though is to see that you're Polish yet live in Indonesia? How did that come about?

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hey Meilka, welcome to the greatest CFC forum on the internet! It's a very helpful community here so don't worry, you'll fit right in! What is interesting though is to see that you're Polish yet live in Indonesia? How did that come about?

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thanks for welcoming me, The Skipper. Glad to know you :D

Perhaps because the color of the flag of Indonesia and Poland is the same, then makes you think I'm Polish. But I'm not Polish, I'm an Indonesian. Only the flag of our country is the same :D

Thanks for welcoming me, The Skipper. Glad to know you :D

Perhaps because the color of the flag of Indonesia and Poland is the same, then makes you think I'm Polish. But I'm not Polish, I'm an Indonesian. Only the flag of our country is the same :D

LOL I'm so sorry my geography is quite bad! :lol: Welcome anyways! You'll love it here.

Hello, all of the Chelsea's fan around the world. My name is Meilka.

I'm new here, so I still need help from you and I hope you can accept me here.

Welcome to TC Meilka. Hope you're enjoying your stay so far. We have a very friendly community here, I'm sure you'll fit right in ;)

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me or any other mod/admin.

Stick around :)

Welcome to TC Meilka. Hope you're enjoying your stay so far. We have a very friendly community here, I'm sure you'll fit right in ;)

If you need any help, please feel free to contact me or any other mod/admin.

Stick around :)

Yes, I already feel the friendly atmosphere here :getin:

Thank you for welcoming me, Mod Choulo19 :tiphat:

wow, finally someone local! Hello and welcome to TC, by far the best chelsea forum there is! :yay: I have been here for years and still enjoy visiting here daily.

"silahken atuh" (sorry thats all i know) :D

Hello Meilka, Chelsea_4_eva. i'm also a new member here. I live in bandung, too anyway. Glad to see the members from the similar region sharing the similar passion for our beloved club. Bantosan abdi nya upami engkin bade seueur patarosan ti abdi :D

wow, finally someone local! Hello and welcome to TC, by far the best chelsea forum there is! :yay: I have been here for years and still enjoy visiting here daily.

"silahken atuh" (sorry thats all i know) :D

Halo, chelsea_4_eva. NIce to know there are local people too :getin:

I have started enjoying TC and I think I'll like you, visiting TC daily from now on :blue scalf:
Anyway, thank you've welcoming me :D

Hello Meilka, Chelsea_4_eva. i'm also a new member here. I live in bandung, too anyway. Glad to see the members from the similar region sharing the similar passion for our beloved club. Bantosan abdi nya upami engkin bade seueur patarosan ti abdi :D

Welcome to TC, adyfosiel.

Wow, Bandung too :D.

Muhun, Kang. Lamun aya patarosan ku Abdi bade diwaler satiasana. Bantosan Abdi oge, nya, kang ^_^

Welcome to you too adyfosiel! but sorry mate i have no idea what the last sentence means... translation?