test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Member of the Month - February 2013

Started by Steve,

99 posts in this topic

Dont like Peace anymore, his avatar was classy. Now it is just good...

Well deserved man, no one makes it three times without being an exceptional poster!

Please still give me massive likes for my posts mate! :P

Peace. likes this

Congrats Peace! Hopefully there are no more issues in your personal life.

Congrats to others in the voting, it was pretty close so good job!

Peace. likes this

Congrats to mon frère @Peace., who deserves to be MOTM with a lot of great, intelligent and intriguing posts. Can't believe I got 14 votes from you guys, appreciate it a lot!

Well it was about time your contribution was widely recognised, even if your favourite player is David Luiz! :lol:

Well done to Peace, though! Thoroughly deserved!

Thanks for the nomination :blush:

I have busy with my family and not on much in the last week or so. My daughter has been training for her tournament and it has taken my time. Plus I have been asked to work a bit which has been a nice change of pace! However, that meant I missed the nominations and the voting! LOL

Congratulations Peace!

Peace. likes this