test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Korea

World Cup General Chat

Started by Korea,

910 posts in this topic

Germany and Brazil are probably favourites to win..

Italy, Netherlands, Argentina all have the ability to win on their day.

Hopefully Spain screw up

I have to back my home country. It'll be interesting to see a potential Sneijder-less, Robben-less, RVP-less and VDV-less Holland... But yeah. The new batch is coming through. Strootman especially is a gem.

Azpinator likes this

Depends on the form/ambition/and tactics employed. Still think this current Spanish generation can win it all again.

"Once Spain starts winning, they won't stop."

It'll be a joy if Morocco qualifies

Backstreet09 likes this

Depends on the form/ambition/and tactics employed. Still think this current Spanish generation can win it all again.

"Once Spain starts winning, they won't stop."

It'll be a joy if Morocco qualifies

Why Morocco?

Sorry to hear that.

At least we're still on course to qualify, dont even need to say how bad I want to go to Brazil.

Fuuuuck. :D

OOOOOOOH, THE STEREOTYPE! :lol:

Sorry to hear that.

At least we're still on course to qualify, dont even need to say how bad I want to go to Brazil.

Fuuuuck. :D

Well if you don't end up qualifying, then that is a good enough reason to go anyway! :wank2:

Bosnian Blue likes this

PORTUGAAAAAAAL :dude:

How things went the last time your team played in Brazil?

This will always be the #1 competition for me, can't wait!

I have to back my home country. It'll be interesting to see a potential Sneijder-less, Robben-less, RVP-less and VDV-less Holland... But yeah. The new batch is coming through. Strootman especially is a gem.

I'm a big Oranje fan and yeah it's gonna be interesting to finally see some fresh faces.. with Krul as 1st option GK not Stek (no brainer). But Robben will be 30 by then I think he can still make it if he's in his best form.

The Skipper likes this

VAI TOMAR NO CÚ. Não esta tão confiante agora, está?

:D

Vai tu ahah. Não sei o que dizer... Essa seleção deixa-me maluco! Não jogam nada até às competições, depois parecem ser das melhores

Vai tu ahah. Não sei o que dizer... Essa seleção deixa-me maluco! Não jogam nada até às competições, depois parecem ser das melhores

Eu queria saber, como foi a reação quando o CR7 não bateu o penalti na Euros?

Eu queria saber, como foi a reação quando o CR7 não bateu o penalti na Euros?

Notou-se que ele queria bater e resolver o jogo... Sinceramente, podíamos ter ganho! Mas achei mal ele ser o último, devia ter sido o primeiro para dar "confiança" aos outros, visto que é o melhor da equipa

Rmpr likes this

Since Canada has no relevance when it comes to the world cup I'll go for the country with the most Chelsea players. Let's hope Belgium can qualify.

Stingray likes this