test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

milan.cech

Started by milan.cech,

23 posts in this topic

Well done to Jim and to everyone! Been a pleasure and privilege (and sometimes a friggin' pain in the arse) talking about all things Chelsea with you all.

Here's to the next 600,000 posts.... let's see if I can be at 50,000 posts myself by then! :D

Just wan't to repeat the words of others. Probably the greatest supporters forum out there. So thanks a lot to everyone.

400,000 more til the millionth post... Won't take long... :)

Just wan't to repeat the words of others. Probably the greatest supporters forum out there. So thanks a lot to everyone.

Not until I am around! :)

Congrats Jim and the Staff, it is by far the best forum for football fans I know!

Not with Torres and FSW around ;)

6,000 out of 600,000 posts, that's not bad.

Always enjoyed it here and am not surprised how well it's done. Some forums just fade away after a while, this one is still going very strong. Best place to come after a match and rant like fuck indiscriminately. Long live TC.

Stingray and Jim like this

Well done to Jim and to everyone! Been a pleasure and privilege (and sometimes a friggin' pain in the arse) talking about all things Chelsea with you all.

Here's to the next 600,000 posts.... let's see if I can be at 50,000 posts myself by then! :D

I Think the most impressive thing is that despite having 9000 other registered members, Alex has managed to created 4% of all the posts on here :D.

BlueLion. likes this

Half of them are just me spamming the crap out of the Staff Area :ph34r::D

Half of 600,000 is less than 24,000???

WHERE DID YOU LEARN MATHS? WHEEEERE???