Hip Hop and the Illuminati

DJames

I like hip hop and I've never really taken on the whole association with the illuminati but man this video had definitely have me thinking. I like Jay-Z (more or less) never really liked Beyonce. What are your thoughts on this?

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10200644135095306" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're interested in this kind of stuff, then I suggest you watch the

series. It was originally made by FarhanK501, but his YT account was recently suspended. It talks exactly about this kind of stuff.

I personally don't take all this religious talk too seriously.

I don't think I want to become interested in it though.....a little too freaky for my taste. This video in itself was scary to watch. I think I watched some parts of that documentary before and what I saw didn't really connect it as much as the one I posted at least I don't recall it doing so

Pretty old shit lol everyone knows about that . Words are they killed John Lennon , Michael Jackson , 2pac Shakur and yeah the real paul mcCarteny was killed in an accident way back before and they replaced him to some CIA clone lol. I'm not much of a conspiracist theorist but well I've watched pretty much all the shit . And I don't really believe them #2spooky4bieber

I don't think Illuminati are real, people are just too paranoid, plus it's all just stupid hate at the government.

To be honest people should probably be more greatful, most governments in this world are corrupt to fuckery, at least ours and americas can't get away with most shit.

Pretty old shit lol everyone knows about that . Words are they killed John Lennon , Michael Jackson , 2pac Shakur and yeah the real paul mcCarteny was killed in an accident way back before and they replaced him to some CIA clone lol. I'm not much of a conspiracist theorist but well I've watched pretty much all the shit . And I don't really believe them #2spooky4bieber

looool tell me about that time when you sold mikel on football manager and no one even cared lmfaoooooo

I don't think Illuminati are real, people are just too paranoid, plus it's all just stupid hate at the government.

To be honest people should probably be more greatful, most governments in this world are corrupt to fuckery, at least ours and americas can't get away with most shit.

looool tell me about that time when you sold mikel on football manager and no one even cared lmfaoooooo

Omg yesh there was somekind of illuminati shit involved in that , they didn't wanted mikel to be the star in some second division team , I had to send him to the reserve and finally released him lol . And I don't really remember who bought him after that . Illuminati didn't wanted mikel to be the star , Mikel is destined to be better than Messi and Ronaldo and all the mikel fans here are right . Not just we are B.S , even the illuminati is against this lad . Omg #pray4africa #pray4mikel #killuminati

Omg yesh there was somekind of illuminati shit involved in that , they didn't wanted mikel to be the star in some second division team , I had to send him to the reserve and finally released him lol . And I don't really remember who bought him after that . Illuminati didn't wanted mikel to be the star , Mikel is destined to be better than Messi and Ronaldo and all the mikel fans here are right . Not just we are B.S , even the illuminati is against this lad . Omg #pray4africa #pray4mikel #killuminati

LMFAO man, you're the funniest person on this forum literally, I'm just sat here pissing myself laughing at your posts. You would think I'm high right now.

LMFAO man, you're the funniest person on this forum literally, I'm just sat here pissing myself laughing at your posts. You would think I'm high right now.

Omg no , I'm like the most owned guy here . You are CLASS , I can't help my self laughing over your posts on mikel , rami and luiz threads lol . You totally pwned them with solid facts and unbiased analysis xD

Omg no , I'm like the most owned guy here . You are CLASS , I can't help my self laughing over your posts on mikel , rami and luiz threads lol . You totally pwned them with solid facts and unbiased analysis xD

lmfao that post about Mikel was so fucking random, everyones having a debate about Mikel and you say he was better injured on FM. God damnit man, how do you do it? It's just so god damn funny, It's this type of stuff what makes this forum so good.

But no to be serious, i really do think the illuminati are working behind the scenes of our club, it does indeed seem that they are onto Mikel.

lmfao that post about Mikel was so fucking random, everyones having a debate about Mikel and you say he was better injured on FM. God damnit man, how do you do it? It's just so god damn funny, It's this type of stuff what makes this forum so good.

But no to be serious, i really do think the illuminati are working behind the scenes of our club, it does indeed seem that they are onto Mikel.

Omg maybe just maybe , they are the one who extended his contract , they are the ones who doesn't want us to qualify for the champions league and are using mikel as their weapon ? I maybe high but it could be a mere possiblity and like they are the richest of the richest , they had like already bought Torres and now they are trying to Lure Rami and Luiz and pretty much our whole squad lol they want us to root in the 2 division . Omg this is the plan and Mikel is like their biggest bomb , mikel is the one who cost us the Juventus match . Damnit he's the reason we are not playing UEFA . MIKEL MIKEL MIKEL #manimobsessed

And Mikel fans please I'm just kidding alright ^_^

While you are believing to the Illuminatis, you are turning away your eyes from the bankers, or should I say banksters. Wake up people, Illuminatis ain't no real. Though, banksters are truly real and are fucking you each and every day.

True. Watching those illuminati videos can really screw with your mind, it makes you think "I haven't noticed this before, that means it must be true"... but the thing that always tells me that it's all bullshit, is the god and demon talk. All religion is evil and pure fiction, thus I cannot take such theories seriously which provide solutions by "praying to God". Although things like the Bohemian Grove do make you wonder what kind of fucked up ritual is that.

True. Watching those illuminati videos can really screw with your mind, it makes you think "I haven't noticed this before, that means it must be true"... but the thing that always tells me that it's all bullshit, is the god and demon talk. All religion is evil and pure fiction, thus I cannot take such theories seriously which provide solutions by "praying to God". Although things like the Bohemian Grove do make you wonder what kind of fucked up ritual is that.

True.

And you know, you do not need to not believe in God to not believe in the Illuminatis. You just need to look back at the History. Throughout ages, a lot of organisations have taken the name of "Illuminati" (often followed with another word). Illuminati does mean "illuminated". For example, when you believe that the Vatican's dogmas are wrong, and that you build up an underground organisation to "fight" those dogmas — isn't the word "Illuminati" pretty appropriate, in order to show that you are illuminated and know the real truth ? That's what happened with scientists, back then, when then were chased by the Vatican.

Illuminatis, as we know them as of today, are built by men's imagination. Just like we have build up the end of the world in 2012. That's just because, we in Occident, are living boring lifes. We are bored. We have all the confort we want, etc... So we make up things in order to find some excitement.

Thinking that some dudes in monk's dress making weird rituals are ruling the world is more exciting than thinking that it's some businessmen in suit with suitcase — isn't it ? That's why.

As for the Bohemian Grove, ahah. That's just like I said. Them are rich people who are spoiled ; they don't know what to do to find some excitement so they do old Babylonian rituals

I actually think that nowadays some music video producers put these masonic and satanic symbols in their videos on purpose to invite controversy. More controversy = more views.

Very interesting point that you bring up. I agree just look at lady gaga and nicki minaj....all their antics invite speculation and more views for them. If one of them wear a bag tomorrow people who not interested in either of them would still want to see the picture because its the current talk of the town