Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

I was waiting for this response. LOL as if I don't know that, we're speaking of his movement on the pitch not the type of player he is going to be.

it's the same thing, you start with 'he moves like xxxx' then it becomes 'he has potential to be our own xxxxx' and finally, 'he could've been the next xxxx'

it's the same thing, you start with 'he moves like xxxx' then it becomes 'he has potential to be our own xxxxx' and finally, 'he could've been the next xxxx'

Maybe for you... Not for me. And besides what's wrong with projecting what type of player a near 18yr old could potentially be? Are we to wait until he's 27 to make a prediction?

Nobody's putting any unjust expectations on him, he looks a fantastic prospect whether he reaches his potential is completely up to him.

Maybe for you... Not for me. And besides what's wrong with projecting what type of player a near 18yr old could potentially be? Are we to wait until he's 27 to make a prediction?

Nobody's putting any unjust expectations on him, he looks a fantastic prospect whether he reaches his potential is completely up to him.

Of course there's nothing wrong with projecting the type of player he'll be, but not when it's in comparison to another. How about instead of Del Piero/Aguero, he'll be the new Jeremie Boga :D

Boga = Blunt in portuguese. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Boga = ass hole (as in the hole in the ass, not the jerk) in Brazilian portuguese, carrying on the previous discussion about similarities between the language here and in Portugal.

Not sure if there's another meaning though

No point getting too attached now. Kakuta also got the same hype about a few years ago but sadly couldn't make it. My advice would be to stay calm and wait for Jose to give a few first team starts.

Kakuta was always a headless chicken to me to be honest. Pace is fine at youth level, but Boga has a bit more about him than that, naturally creative and such. He could do well if he works hard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...