Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

Chelsea are ready to send Jeremie Boga away on-loan.

The young midfielder has been a star with the U21s this season.

The Sun says Birmingham City, Bolton Wanderers and Charlton Athletic are all keen.

Already? If he can make it in the championship at this age, the boy's gonna be something very special.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Boga is quality. I reckon he is one of the best teenage talents coming through and would be devastated to see talents such as him wasted. This is not just some knee-jerk reaction based on the game against Wycombe. This is from watching him over the last couple years and he always has stood out for me. A joy to watch. He plays exactly like Hazard and has the physical qualities as well. Hope he makes it here. Very level-headed from what I hear to.

He needs to get a lot more consistent and hopefully injury-free.

LOL I saw this comment on the match thread on the WAGNH site

I genuinely think Boga is getting inside Salah's head a little bit...

He’s had such good balance and gone on mazy little runs, every time Mo picks the ball up afterwards you see him trying to do the same..

Boga is quality. I reckon he is one of the best teenage talents in Europe period and would be devastated to see talents such as him wasted. This is not just some knee-jerk reaction based on the game against Wycombe. This is from watching him over the last couple years and he always has stood out for me. A joy to watch. He plays exactly like Hazard and has the physical qualities as well. Hope he makes it here. Very level-headed from what I hear to.

Fixed.

His injury ravaged season last time is making some forget how good this kid is at this level nevertheless. There aren't many kid around his age that I would rate higher than him.Not many non Barca youth can garner the praise of catalunya press after he destroyed them in the uefa U19

Fixed.

His injury ravaged season last time is making some forget how good this kid is at this level nevertheless. There aren't many kid around his age that I would rate higher than him.Not many non Barca youth can garner the praise of catalunya press after he destroyed them in the uefa U19

I remember when the reserves had a match against Fulham a couple seasons ago and he was playing aged 15 and think it was his reserved debut. He was playing with the likes of Lukaku in a game we won 3-2 and he was the best player on the pitch. He played without no fear and so much flair (yes that rhymes :D) and excelled in that no.10 role. Reading up more info of that particular game, it turns out that not only was it his U21/reserve team debut but amazingly he had no U18 football to his name at the current time which shows how much faith the reserve team manager had in him and trusted him to make the step up.

Also scored a first half hatrick for the under 18s last season against Arsenal.

Just look at that remarkable assist for Reece Mitchell at around 2:16 cool.png

He impressed me.

He was born really in France or in other country?

He is really young but when our international players arrive I would continue to give him the chance to play against stronger oponents. I hope this season we can see a little bit of him.