Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

What a talent he is. Enjoy the clip!

Thanks mate, this kid this super talented. I remember watching the Barcelona NextGen game and he really stood out as technically brilliant. Wonder what the state of play will be with him this season, maybe another year in youth/reserves (maybe even cup appearances) and then loan to champ/lower PL side the season after. This guy must succeed here, but I remember thinking this about Josh McEachran when he was younger.

He is unbelievably talented. His close ball control and running with the ball is freaky good. Very elegant on the ball, similar to Iniesta. However, he has bad decision making, often he dribbles into amazing positions but makes the wrong decision. However, he's young and those things can easily be improved upon as he gets older, gets more experience and with good coaching. Def one to look out for.

is he better than charly musonda?

Would be hard to tell yet because Charly barely played with the U18 and U21 like Boga did. Charly only featured in the last 2-3 games of the season. He did look promising though, similar to Boga really but smaller and not as quick as Boga. We'll have a clearer understanding of Charly this season I feel because he should feature more, especially in games that get televised on Chelsea TV.

Yeah, Charly should get more playing time now that his paper works are no longer an issue. Boga is farther along development-wise because he's physically more mature, but both are obviously exceptional talents.

Also I wouldn't say Boga's decision making is particularly bad. He does need to get more involved in the game consistently though. Sometimes he's invisible out there. That was the issue with Kakuta as well, but hopefully Boga does better. He's not as flashy, but seems to be more efficient than Gael which is a good sign.

• 3 weeks later...

Shit! I saw an update in the thread and assumed he scored. How bad was the injury?

He needed help going from the field. I didnt see him get hurt, just saw him walking away and Feruz coming on.

Maybe he is ok, I dont think it was a really really really serious injury, but thats just me.

He's the one we should give carling cup games and the odd app from the bench this season, in my opinion.

Possibly. Although he does have an annoying tendency to go completely missing for large parts of the game, but then again he is only 16!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...