Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

Haven't seen enough of him but looks like a hell of a promising kid! Could he play as the right winger/ right AMC at our current formation? (maybe next season already).... Willian and Schurrle are good players but still far away from our real stars like Hazard, Cesc, Matic and Courtois.

Guys, just imagine:

Hazard - Costa - Boga

No, no :lol:. He was talking about Lampard going because of Mourinho's vision for the next 10-years.

But surely whether Frank stayed or left is a decision that affects at most the next two years and hence would have nothing to do with Boga?

But surely whether Frank stayed or left is a decision that affects at most the next two years and hence would have nothing to do with Boga?

He seemed to be talking about bringing through the guys who would be there in the next 10 years. It seems he's implying that Lampard would hinder the progress of building this 'nucleus'

“My view is that when you want to look forward, look for the future and have people like Fabregas and Matic and Oscar which are the next 10 years of the club, and the project is prepare for the next 10 years not for the next year, we made the right decision."

“And the nucleus of the team that has to be developed, if you have a big player like Frank we would stop the development of the other guys.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

KINGGGGG !

Fuck this, I rate Solanke, Musonda, Christiansen and RLC very highly but Jeremie is that cut above the rest. You have to see his movement and what his head told him to do to see that very much Hazard in him. So talented as well with :

a) fantastic close controll

B) fantastic balance

c) fantastic agility

d) fantastic acceleration

Plus he's stocky, not some lightweight. Lack of first team involment is killing me. Not even a minute :(((((((

Boga is one of those very very rare talents who make you wish that you could sue God for giving him so much football talent and living nothing for the rest of us :)

Boga is one of those very very rare talents who make you wish that you could sue God for giving him so much football talent and living nothing for the rest of us :)

:)

He's the one that you pay to watch and don't regret that. He and him alike (not much of them) explain to you why it's worth to pay that extra bumped price to see football.

I hope that they start to appreciate him finally. Either on loan or here, I don't care. His talent deserves every bit of recognition.

(They still talk in Barcelona how he destroyed them 2 years ago. Actually Barcelona fans know him already from what I read)

He will probably never make it here because Hazard is too good to be on the bench and also Cesc will not sit on the bench.For the right wing,I do not think that he will make it here because he likes the left wing and the number 10 role far more.It feels much more natural for him to play in those two roles.

I just hope that he stays injury free and I am quite sure that he will make one club very happy and I doubt that he will make us happy.

He probably will make another club happy,who will give him a chance to show his potential,where he has stability and a club where he is appreciated.Sadly,we are not the club that can offer him that

Alongside Charly his game today was impeccable. So unfortunate he got hurt and had to be subbed,this kid is something really special. If you didn't watch the game watch the build up to both Izzy Brown goals. If theses two (Boga/Charly) make it into the team I'll be so happy

Talk about Solanke, Brown and Musonda all you want but this guy is on another level. He reminds of me of Hazard in every aspect except he is stronger. I really want us to wrap up the League so him and maybe some other Academy players get a chance. It will be a crime if he is not promoted to the senior squad in 1-1.5 years.

I've always said he's good enough to play on that right side for us because he's ready physically, technically and mentally. Tactically he's not fully ready but he's definitely got enough. Don't understand how he hasn't been used at all yet tbh.

I will say this. There's a pattern to the youth players Jose has kept around the first team. RLC,Brown and Solanke all have similar profile i,e physically superior and english. the cynical side of me thinks this may count against the likes of Boga,Musonda et al. He hasn't made it a secret either that Bringing through English players from the academy is his mission and priority. Add physical egde to it and it gives those guys an advantage over their youth team mates. I know I'm being harsh on RLC and Solanke who are both exceptionally gifted but we will see if he gives any of the other non English and short statured guys a genuine chance.

I will say this. There's a pattern to the youth players Jose has kept around the first team. RLC,Brown and Solanke all have similar profile i,e physically superior and english. the cynical side of me thinks this may count against the likes of Boga,Musonda et al. He hasn't made it a secret either that Bringing through English players from the academy is his mission and priority. Add physical egde to it and it gives those guys an advantage over their youth team mates. I know I'm being harsh on RLC and Solanke who are both exceptionally gifted but we will see if he gives any of the other non English and short statured guys a genuine chance.

Think you're reading into it a little too much...

Who knows? Next season he might keep his word and we field 2 in the XI and 3 more on the bench. Or he signs Dyabla and Pogba and ends their careers.

if they don't get a genuine chance, they'll just leave the club